Trump saying he can get rid of the 14th amendment through executive order. Is he saying this because he wants a diversion before the election, or does he really not care about the Constitution?

36% DIVERSION 18% DOESN'T CARE ABOUT CONSTITUTION 45% TRUMP IS A MORON
Flrdsgnss avatar Law
3 13

It's just another diversion from all the other crap he has tossed out there. He is really getting nervous about the upcoming election, and he has darn good reason to be.

He doesn't know a thing about the constitution because he hasn't read it. Trump only has the brown skinned people who he wants to exclude. What about the British, Canadians, Australians who come to the States and give birth..... I guess those babies won't be Americans either.

Trump lives in a bubble, he doesn't know shit from shinola.

@StarzAbove It's just another diversion from all the other crap he has tossed out there. He is really getting nervous about...

I'm not saying he is completely wrong about wanting to change the 14th amendment, but he can't do it with an executive order. Can you imagine if something like that were legal? Next time some democrat is president, he/she could just do away with the 2nd amendment by executive order. Wouldn't that get the cons panties in a wad?

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns DIVERSION 0Reply
@Flrdsgns I'm not saying he is completely wrong about wanting to change the 14th amendment, but he can't do it with an...

You're exactly right. The Republicans never think ahead of what could happen when they start changing things illegally.....they won't always be in power. Or, maybe erase Trump out of all the history books by EXECUTIVE ORDER. lol lol Love it.

@2825878

So, does that mean Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio are really not American citizens and should be removed from office immediately and deported? Same with the donald, his grandfather came here illegally when Germany kicked him out, making donald an illegal himself. How about Barron Trump, since his mother was here illegally, shouldn't that mean he is also illegal and should be sent back to her country?

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns DIVERSION +1Reply
@2825884

That said, I don't think trump is wrong in believing the 14th amendment needs to be changed, it's just the way he is going about it that I strongly disagree with.

@2825950

Agree, Congress has become too divisive and tribal. Politics is the art of compromise, we need to get rid of the McConnel's, Pelosi's and get Tip O'Niell and Sam Rayburn types back in Congress

Trump first needs to learn to read the Constitution before he can change anything. So we're safe there folks.

@dru18 Trump first needs to learn to read the Constitution before he can change anything. So we're safe there folks.

Trump should start with Sam I am books to learn to read, but even that may be a bit over his head.

I think he knows he's in for fight.
He's forcing the issue.
It's only dum asses that are having an aneurysm over this.

Anonymous