We are now witnessing what happens when anything goes...TRUMP... the truth doesn't matter...TRUMP... and the end justifies the means....TRUMP. A race to the sewer, Amirite?

Who will Trump offend next? Who will be the target of his hatefulness next? What lies will he be telling next? I doubt he could tell a bigger lie than the lie about the caravan that is miles and miles away from the States.

Image for post We are now witnessing what happens when anything goes...TRUMP...  the truth doesn't matter...TRUMP... and the end justifies the means....TRUMP.   A race to the sewer, Amirite?
45% IMPEACH TRUMP 55% IMPEACH TRUMP
StarzAboves avatar Politics
3 51
@2826062

lol You're cracking me up. lol lol

@2826113

Thanks for an enjoyable evening, I've really been laughing at your comments. y smilie

@hootowl We all laugh at your childish jibberish.

Really? That's great, I'm glad I can provide some laughter and happiness on this site. Have a great day...keep on laughing, it's good for the soul.

@2825871

Didn't happen did it? The righties got creamed in the "HOUSE".

@2825871

The lefty fools would richly deserve to get creamed.
It will depend on turnout.

It doesn't matter what lie he tells next. His core with either believe him or simply not care it's a lie all while declaring anything that disputes the lie "Fake News"

TASTs avatar TAST IMPEACH TRUMP +3Reply

keep this up and he will win again

@2826061

keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, but the unhinged behavior of the left is why trump won to begin with its why he will win again. and constant lies and attacks on the president won;t help the democrats either

@deusvult keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night, but the unhinged behavior of the left is why trump won...

And Trump will lose because HE is so unhinged. It's not the left that is unhinged and you know it. Trump is the one out their lying his head off, creating chaos every day, calling people names, disgusting.

@2826287

You got that right. They are sputtering around trying to pick a fight with me, but I don't waste my time replying to unhinged people. They have their head in the sand, and no matter what Trump does, they believe him. It amazes me that grown men can't see through what he's doing to our country. But they will know soon.

@2826291

That's very true. Then watch who Trump will be blaming, he sure won't take the blame himself.

@hootowl You do that every single day.You sound like a broken record.

I'm flattered that you follow my comments, thank you very much. As for you, I don't even know you, or even remember you from SH. All I know about you is that you're a hateful person on this site, who sits back, never makes a post, and disses us that do. Why don't you make a post, so we all can make nasty comments about you?

Yeah! Lies like -
"If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!"
And,

"The steel industry is producing as much steel in the United States as it ever was. It's just (that) it needs one-tenth of the workers that it used to."

And, don't forget -
"You din't build that!"

Oh wait, those are all Obama.

@Budwick Yeah! Lies like - "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan!" And, "The steel industry is producing as...

You're living in the past, Obama isn't the president, Trump is. It's a shame you can't defend Trump except for bringing up Obama. Sad.

@Budwick Some people learn from history. Others, don't.

But progressives do learn from history, Bud.
The good economy we have now is all due to Obama.
Just ask any progressive, if you don't believe me. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell But progressives do learn from history, Bud. The good economy we have now is all due to Obama. Just ask any...

I heard Obama explain that just the other day!
Amazing what Obama did with N Korea too. Couple years after Obama 'raked Kim over the coals' - they're actually talking de-nuclearization!
My sales are 150% of the previous year! Who knew that strangling business with regulation, and raping citizens financially along with weakening America's global posture were the secrets to success?

@Budwick I heard Obama explain that just the other day! Amazing what Obama did with N Korea too. Couple years after Obama...

Oh heck, Bud, any progressive knew that.
As long as it was another progressive doing those things. biggrin smilie

Gee, for 8 years with Obama, we heard everything that went wrong was Bush's fault.
And now, you're not allowed to mention Trump's predecessor.
Liberal logic in action... hehe smilie

@2825849

Exactly.....no one else will listen or believe his lies.

@2825849

says the one who votes for a party that says minority are too stupid to get an ID to vote

@deusvult says the one who votes for a party that says minority are too stupid to get an ID to vote

Actually, I'm independent and vote for the person I think is most qualified, or in some cases, the lesser of two evils.

@Flrdsgns Actually, I'm independent and vote for the person I think is most qualified, or in some cases, the lesser of two evils.

yet you speak like a true liberal repeating what CNN told you. there is no actual evidence that Trump is racist or a bigot, only left wing MSM pushes that propaganda, and its the only way liberals know how to fight to win, is by calling the opposition as racist.

did you know that CNN called Trump racist for saying the same thing Obama said and CNN praised obama for saying it?

@deusvult yet you speak like a true liberal repeating what CNN told you. there is no actual evidence that Trump is racist or...

Did you know trump was hauled into court and fined for not renting or selling to blacks? Did you know that trump hires illegals to build his buildings? Did you know that at trump golf courses, they are maintained by illegals? Did you know that trump claims there are not enough Americans who can be maids at mar-a-lago?
Oh, btw, I don't watch CNN

You know you keep saying that - and yet also say shit like - Trumps "base, the racists, the bigots, the lazy, and the stupid."

We're not as stupid as your lies, ya know.

@Thinkerbell You're independent... you...?

You'd be surprised. I voted yesterday and actually voted straight republican for the Ca State assembly and state Senator. Not that I think they are great, but I'm tired of the super majority of the Dems in this state and want a balance of power. Same for Congress, I voted Dem for them for the same reason. But I did vote against Feinstein this time. She should just retire and go away, in my opinion

@2826034

You don't care much for extremist progressives...?
Then why do you have these lefty political love-fests with Starz all the time?
hehe smilie

@2826141

Yeah, I've often noticed how civil they are. biggrin smilie

@2825849

Glad to see you are turning down the rhetoric.