+11

Ever get that thing when you flex your foot wrong and it cramps, and you think “This is it…this is how it ends.”

77%Yes23%No
Toker1s avatar Life
7 8

Yes on the first part. Although foot and calf cramps are excruciating for sure..no on the last part.

Yes! Those things are soooo painful! cry smilie

I just had that yesterday ,I thought I would die. My foot was so painful to straighten out. It felt like the end.

As an alcoholic, I get cramps in my legs frequently, as my body dehydrates too much and too often. Also, my drinking causes problems with my kidneys, my organs are in a certain state of flux most of the time and I have a growing suspicion, that my body doesn't like me that much. Calfs... Yes... Gluteus Maximus... Luckily not that often. Weirdly enough, all of the cramps I have had have been in the lower section of my body, none with arms or anything else, as seen upwards from the torso.

@ZonkeyBalls As an alcoholic, I get cramps in my legs frequently, as my body dehydrates too much and too often. Also, my...

You seem like a strong person.Why don't you try to stop drinking and make yourself feel better.

No....but I get that thing when you sleep the wrong way and get a pain that goes down your neck into you shoulder blade.
Feeling like you've been stabbed and it lasts for 2 or 3 days.

I also get that other thing from playing guitar for so long.
The 2 middle fingers on my left hand, 1 or both will sometimes curl down and lock up, like their dislocated, while I'm sleeping.

I'll wake up and have to pry them open.