Doctor Who: Have you been watching the new Season? What do you think about it?

21% I have and... 79% I haven't
Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
9 17

I love it :D

Sofias avatar Sofia I have and... +4Reply

I'm feeling positive about being alive, when the DVD/BluRay boxset comes out.

ZonkeyBallss avatar ZonkeyBalls I haven't +4Reply

I wasn't in favour of a female Doctor but Jodie has won me over and the storylines seem better.Best series since Jon Pertwee!

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I have and... +4Reply

Heeeeyyyy... :D

I haven't watched it yet. :/

It's been a long time since I watch TV series, actually. I used to watch a lot more in the past, but, these days, it's difficult to find time, I feel conscious about work piling up toward infinity, and I end up giving priority to other things. For TV, it's only a few bits here and there from whatever my dad is watching. (He regularly watches TV, mostly criminal investigation series, which I like too. And he usually watches Doctor Who when it's on, which is incidentally how I started to watch it too.)

In any case, I think this new season hasn't been released in Brazil yet. But it has been announced in the SyFy channel. Whenever it begins, I'm gonna make sure my dad watches it, then I will try to see it too. :P It looks like it will be exciting.

The latest Doctor Who episodes that I watched in their entirety were the ones with Matt Smith and Amy Pond (and also some of the ones with Clara). They were really awesome. I probably watched most of them, and there are even some that I saw multiple times. I just loved the adventure and comedy of them. :)

primeiros avatar primeiro I haven't +3Reply
@primeiro Heeeeyyyy... :D I haven't watched it yet. :/ It's been a long time since I watch TV series, actually. I used to...

You should watch the seasons with Peter Capaldi. He did a very good job. If you wanna have an idea of the type of Doctor he was...

Sofias avatar Sofia I have and... +1Reply
@Sofia You should watch the seasons with Peter Capaldi. He did a very good job. If you wanna have an idea of the type of...

Hahah. XD

You're right, I should watch more of Capaldi. I've actually watched a little bit of him, including a whole episode (Not sure why I didn't include that in the previous comment. My memory is terrible. It was an episode where the Moon was actually an egg and a creature was about to break out of it, and they all were in a huge dilemma as to what to do about it). But I never really got to see enough of him beyond that episode and bits of others, as far as I remember. The video makes me curious to see more. :D

primeiros avatar primeiro I haven't +1Reply
@2826989

The third one creeped me out a little, but I can deal with creeped out. I'm looking forward for the new episode tomorrow :D

Sofias avatar Sofia I have and... +2Reply

I haven't....but then, I've never watched any season.

Maybe one day.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I have and... -1Reply
@Sofia Hmm... Maybe xD

I have a very long list of things I might watch one day biggrin smilie

@DandyDon I have a very long list of things I might watch one day

Are you going to live your 90's sitting in a chair watching all of that? xD