Sunday are the worst..

Image for post Sunday are the worst..
Toker1s avatar Life
3 20

Can you fart yourself to death?

@ZonkeyBalls Can you fart yourself to death?

Only if you don't let them out soon enough.

@Thinkerbell Only if you don't let them out soon enough.

Well, apparently 60k chili causes certain bowel functions, when combined with beer.

@ZonkeyBalls Well, apparently 60k chili causes certain bowel functions, when combined with beer.

I imagine what comes out in that case is mostly liquid, with some resounding gas at the end. swt smilie

@Thinkerbell I imagine what comes out in that case is mostly liquid, with some resounding gas at the end.

Well, I did eat a lot of extra cheese on my self-made pizza specialé, so it was surprisingly solid.

@Thinkerbell I thought fatty dairy products contributed to loose stools...

That might be the case in less-developed countries, such as U.S. Over here, cheese actually makes your stools hard, but then again, we don't take shortcuts (what the hell is the so-called imitation cheese?)...

@ZonkeyBalls That might be the case in less-developed countries, such as U.S. Over here, cheese actually makes your stools hard...

It must depend on the cheese. Roquefort, for example, has some stinky consequences, coming and going. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell It must depend on the cheese. Roquefort, for example, has some stinky consequences, coming and going.

That reminded me... There's a really weird suggestion in Wikipedia's (EN) search field... Writing the word "Stinky" there causes one of the options say "Stinky dick", which in turn hops to "Body odor".

@ZonkeyBalls That reminded me... There's a really weird suggestion in Wikipedia's (EN) search field... Writing the word...

Well, a d-ck is part of a male's body, no?
So it follows that "stinky d-ck" is a subset of body odor.

@2827482

Ouch!  I hope she's feeling better today.

@2827680

Didn't the doctor give her a prescription for the pain?

@2827687

Hope so too. Send her a hug from me. hug smilie

What did it say? Can a hangover kill you? ono smilie

I don't get hangovers and Mondays suck a lot more..