-3

Now that the election is over, we can get back to politics as normal.

No more partisan political histrionics.
No more doing nothing but blaming the other side.
Everybody working together to improve our society.
...
Oh, wait. I forgot.
Political histrionics IS the norm.

Walt_OReaguns avatar Politics
1 4

Apparently not. The left is emboldened and is still screaming for Kavanaugh's head and Trump's tax returns. If only they wood get back to the business of running this country in a civilized manner.

O M G

I believe that Histrionic Personality Disorder is highly contagious in government and media.

"HPD lies in the dramatic cluster of personality disorders. People with HPD have a high need for attention, make loud and inappropriate appearances, exaggerate their behaviors and emotions, and crave stimulation. They may exhibit sexually provocative behavior, express strong emotions with an impressionistic style, and can be easily influenced by others. Associated features include egocentrism, self-indulgence, continuous longing for appreciation, and persistent manipulative behavior to achieve their own needs."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H...ality_disorder

I wonder if I can get a government grant to study this phenomena?