doctorwho1011s avatar Cars & Transportation
6 27
@2828243

You are going full Hammond on that one.

Fiat Multipla

@Maze Fiat Multipla

subaru legacy 1994 is worse

@Maze 1994 Suburu Legacy Really?

imo yeah., and they where grossly under powered, no chance of keeping up to speed going up the slightest hill on the highway. and they sucked for the purpose they where built, huge trunk, but if you filled it, steering went out the window.

and i found it ugly

@deusvult imo yeah., and they where grossly under powered, no chance of keeping up to speed going up the slightest hill on...

Some of the problem is due to the gearbox. I don't understand, why certain groups of people can't drive shift+stick, when it's the most valuable way to do stuff... Automatic gearboxes are the invention of Lazy Satan. Also, having more manual gears than four seems completely incomprehensible to most North-Americans, which I find quite funny. A proper stick-on-the-floor and a clutch pedal is quite normal over this side of the pond.

@ZonkeyBalls Some of the problem is due to the gearbox. I don't understand, why certain groups of people can't drive...

the car I had was standard, and I know how to use standard, but any hill had to downshift, and still lost power, i have had other stick shifts since that car that can easily keep speed on any hill

@deusvult the car I had was standard, and I know how to use standard, but any hill had to downshift, and still lost power, i...

Losing power is normal. As my dad used to have a Peugeot 305, I know, what you mean... Still not enough to bitch about it.

Every time I had a car that I had a stick shift I blew it up. Automatic is fine for me and lasts longer to boot.frown smilie

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Every time I had a car that I had a stick shift I blew it up. Automatic is fine for me and lasts longer to...

There is a mystical thing, that might have been mentioned in certain holy books... It's called a "clutch". Apparently using it, is preferred.

@2828268

Those are Rubik's Cubes, they are not cars, mate.

@Maze Fiat Multipla

You are going full Hammond on that one as well.

anything from the 90'S

@deusvult anything from the 90'S

Yes, that is absolutely horrifying to look at:

thanos car

@IZeroTwoI thanos car

Oye, you aren't supposed to be loving your own posts, since you don't belong in this 3D world of ours. Stick to the 1D websites, Bukkakemaster.

@ZonkeyBalls Oye, you aren't supposed to be loving your own posts, since you don't belong in this 3D world of ours. Stick to the...

Sorry dad, as you can see i'm not familiar to the things that you normal people do, so if i do something wrong i apologise

@IZeroTwoI Sorry dad, as you can see i'm not familiar to the things that you normal people do, so if i do something wrong i...

It's alright. We all make mistakes, but common sense says, that self-loving is pretty much masturbation. Why to do it in public to begin with?

Nothing uglier than a 57 Ford

The Cooper. Image in content

@2828320

That's not a car. That's an airplane.

Image in content wtf is wrong with u fiat

Anonymous