Seriously, you bitch about anything that looks like a 2nd amendment violation, and ignore when our president tramples the 1st?

Image for post Seriously, you bitch about anything that looks like a 2nd amendment violation, and ignore when our president tramples the 1st?
50% Bill of rights, all 10 0% The president is above the constitution 33% My 401k is doing so good 17% Unfair, vic can't play nice
VicZincs avatar News & Current Events
1 7

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I don't see anything about a "White House press pass" there.
In fact, if you are going to say the First Amendment creates such a "Right" - then explain how it is limited to the few individuals allowed in, starting decades ago. I mean, they would need a stadium to allow all the press to attend.
...
Personally, since the press is going to have commentators tell us what the President said and meant anyways - I think we should just do away with the White House Press Corp, and go back to the old "fireside chat", where the President told the people directly.

Acosta tried to monopolize the situation and he got his clock cleaned. Good for Trump. There are much more important issues to deal with and it's time this country got back to business.

Acosta asked a good question, one that the president couldn't answer, so instead he acts like a big baby and takes his press pass away. Then the racist president goes after three African-American journalists (all women) and insults them for again asking questions that he's too stupid to answer. He's a disgrace to the office and to America.

No and no.

I did however, find that very entertaining.....and rather funny.

One president calls Fox News "The enemy" and another calls...well, the rest, "The enemy".

Sometimes you feel like a nut....sometimes you don't..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon My 401k is doing so good -1Reply
@DandyDon No and no. I did however, find that very entertaining.....and rather funny. One president calls Fox News "The...

Agreed. Did Obama revoke a press pass or stand idle as our ally condones the murder of a american journalist?

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Bill of rights, all 10 +1Reply