+3

a great read from Ron Paul,

majority of mass shootings occur where liberals have already banned guns, why do you think more control will solve what it has already failed to do?

(P.S) the picture is not a quote from Ron paul, I don;t know who said it, but I agree with it

The Ron Paul Institute for Peace and Prosperity : Censorship and Gun Control Will Not Make Us SafeSadly, but not unexpectedly, the mass shooting at the Tree of Life Synagogue in Pittsburgh is being used to justify new infringements on liberty. Of...http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2018/november/05/censorship-and-gun-control-will-not-make-us-safe/Image for post a great read from Ron Paul,
deusvults avatar Politics
2 26

I am a criminal
I don't wait for kids to be of age
I don't care about your stupid laws of consent
Background checks won't stop me.
Keep focusing on the good people.

You could use that template to nullify any law.

@Skr3wBall I am a criminal I don't wait for kids to be of age I don't care about your stupid laws of consent Background checks...

wow you completely missed the point. not even by a little bit, by light years.
murder is already ILLEGAL! like all those other things you said, yet people still kill people, going after legal gun owners will NOT stop murder, because we have a PEOPLE problem not a gun problem, people kill people. no one is trying to nullify any laws.

try using logic and common sense next time, not knee jerk typical liberal reaction.

PS
you realize that every argument you used is an argument to SUPPORT the rights of law abiding citizens to OWN A GUN right?
parents with a gun could stop a predator, in such a way that the predator would never get a chance to harm anyone else again
a girl with a gun will be able to stop an ass who doesn;t care about consent. but if liberals had there way, the ass will be able to cross boundaries with no fear of being shot by the victim.

more gun control means a free'er world for the criminal

the meme is saying that making laws to take away rights from the law abiding citizen will do jack shite to stop criminals from shooting people

@deusvult wow you completely missed the point. not even by a little bit, by light years. murder is already ILLEGAL! like all...

apparently you missed the shooter in TO yesterday who took out an armed security guard on his way into the night club. Guess that guards gun didn't do him much good, same with the poor cop who went in trying to stop the killing. Having a gun doesn't automatically make you safe.

@Flrdsgns apparently you missed the shooter in TO yesterday who took out an armed security guard on his way into the night...

yes it doesn;t make you automatically safer, but a gun is a lot faster then police, and being unarmed by law will not stop these shootings.

so what are you suggesting? make everyone targets with no chance of self defense? thats what liberals are advocating for. more regulations only make victims out of more people, if criminals followed laws they would not kill people to begin with, laws need to support self defense.

@deusvult yes it doesn;t make you automatically safer, but a gun is a lot faster then police, and being unarmed by law will...

Oh, I see, you want open carry in every state. I don't agree with that, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

@Flrdsgns Oh, I see, you want open carry in every state. I don't agree with that, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

well, it is a statistical fact that their are less mass shootings in those states. pay attention to where the majority of mass shootings happen, they tend to happen in locations where guns are not permitted by law

@deusvult well, it is a statistical fact that their are less mass shootings in those states. pay attention to where the...

hmmm, Colorado, Pennsylvania, Florida, Nevada and Texas are not anti gun states. One shooting in California and one in NY. seems your statistics are a bit off

turn the media off too, they always report mass shootings but rarely report when someone stops a mass shooting, because MSM has an anti gun agenda, so they twist facts to form sheeps mind

@2828604

Sure didn't help that cop who was killed yesterday did it?

Parents with a gun could stop a predator? Do you think parents are literally in the same room when sexual misconduct takes place? What would a parent with a gun be able to do for an abducted child? You know how often priests take advantage of young children? Are we supposed to bring guns to church? You would genuinely give a girl, single digit age, a gun? I'm stunned at how you perceive this nation.

Regardless, you definitely didn't understand my argument because "only criminals would break the law" isn't a reason to not have the law, that's an inane concept. There are examples upon examples of legal gun owners literally going on shooting sprees and murdering tens of people at once. Making less people viable gun owners (such as banning domestic abusers or those with a recent history of suicidal thoughts) would definitely have less people regularly murdered by firearm. Keeping the laws the same now with an increasing charged climate is criminal negligence. Mass shootings happen way too often for your remedy to be "let's do absolutely nothing".

also we have a gun problem, every nation has people, only america has this quantity of firearm based deaths.

why do liberals have such a difficult time with reading comprehension? the meme does not say we should legalize murder. its not trying to nullify any law, its saying that putting more laws on law abiding citizens will NOT stop crime rates.

and look at countries where guns are banned, crime rates are not lower.

Since no cities or States have banned guns, Ron Paul has his head up his ass

@Flrdsgns Since no cities or States have banned guns, Ron Paul has his head up his ass

you have your head up your ass and you know it, ron paul knows the guns aren;t banned. but pay attention to what liberals say, that is what Ron paul is going after,

@2828607

So, are you in favor of all weapons being legal?

@2828681

A gernade launcher would be fun, also I would like a surface to air missle.
Why are you against nuclear, chemical and biological weapons? Whouldn't they be not only effective against all those thugs republicans seem to be so afraid of, but would also serve as a deterrent.

@2828684

Didn't the government use something like that on the people in San Francisco and Oakland in the 50s? They were testing something or the other and decided to give it a try from the bay making a lot of people sick.

@2828788

Interesting story, that's pretty close to the way I heard about it growing up. My father was a photographer for the old UPI and Hearst newspaper after the war and in the 50s, so I grew up around journalists. Take a look at my avatar picture, my father took that at the H-bomb tests in Nevada. Hundreds of people from various news agencies were on a small hill near ground zero to film the test. The only thing they had for protection were, what looks like the old 7/11 3D glasses. Most of those people ended up dying within 30 years of those tests and many from cancer or respiratory problems.

Anonymous