+64

Would you date someone far less successful than you?

80%Yes20%No
jacobhixs avatar Relationships
6 34
The voters have decided that jacobhix is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2828627

You have to be. You are on this site, after all.

@2828784

Come on... Wanking can't be that bad!

I draw the line at...bum

@2828683

Bread? James... Who brings the butter to the table?

My main basis for choosing a woman is based mostly on personality,

@Sunny_the_skeptic My main basis for choosing a woman is based mostly on personality,

What if she had the best personality and the worst teeth? You'd know, you could fix the teeth, but that would also change her personality quite a bit.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Then I would also have a patient, I'm lacking those currently

With my teeth, you'd have a patient for the rest of my life.

@ZonkeyBalls With my teeth, you'd have a patient for the rest of my life.

Dude don't talk like that, it's true I don't know how you're doing and I know it's stupid to say it without evidence but I believe you will pull trough your leukemia somehow.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Dude don't talk like that, it's true I don't know how you're doing and I know it's stupid to say it without...

Wrong cancer. They suspected L first. But it got worse, when they figured out it wasn't that. That's why I have hair these days - turning to white, whitey, white, but still... Pancreas. Cancer, yes. Treatment? Four different drugs as IV once a week.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Damn dude, hope you have better chances with this one

Not before people stop giving me the lip about my hair. I'm proud to have it, although the color should be purple - not white. Why don't they teach any design stuff to the people, who design these drugs?

@ZonkeyBalls Not before people stop giving me the lip about my hair. I'm proud to have it, although the color should be purple -...

Maybe you're becoming a witcher like Geralt. You pass trough horrible medications that make you suffer, change your hair white but in return give you long life, quick reflexes, resistance to poisons and so on.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Maybe you're becoming a witcher like Geralt. You pass trough horrible medications that make you suffer, change your...

Yeah, I think I will have two huge swords and go killing rats and gophers. Those do give me some XP, so I can level up?

@ZonkeyBalls Yeah, I think I will have two huge swords and go killing rats and gophers. Those do give me some XP, so I can level up?

Sure, every witcher starts low. In your case I imagine two sniper rifles one steel one silver. And your potions will be shots of your favorite booze.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Sure, every witcher starts low. In your case I imagine two sniper rifles one steel one silver. And your potions...

Yeah, I will be the silent killer, unlike my farts, which will always endanger my position. Actually, after such a bad joke, I have to point out, that silencers do have their effect in the trajectory of the bullet and after ten shots, they are useless, unless repaired.

@Sunny_the_skeptic How come? The chambers in the suppressor get damaged somehow?

The suppressor is a huge number of coin-shaped metal plates, usually aluminium, stacked together in a tube with the obvious holes in both ends, plus the screwing (not fucking) options... In a lot of movies, silenced shots are "Phew!" and the reality is "Thug." But after having to suppress enough shots, the plates, no matter how well they are stacked with each other... It sort of... Even I can't really explain it, but something weird happens.

Zonkey, my comments in the Chat Room about not being Mr. Nice guy wasn't meant for you, in fact Dru and I were defending you against JD. Sorry you took it that we meant you.....hug smilie

Yes, and some more successful has dated me.

I was going to say "No", because it meant they didn't graduate high school.
But then I realized there are trades that someone could be successful in, without graduating high school.

It would depend on why he was not successful. If it was, for example, that he could not hold a job because he was a drunk or a druggie, then no.

@Thinkerbell It would depend on why he was not successful. If it was, for example, that he could not hold a job because he was a...

I'm a functioning alcoholic. You and me babe, how 'bout it...jk...I was just listening to a Dire Straits tune.

A lovestruck Romeo sang the streets of serenade
Laying everybody low with a love song that he made
Finds a streetlight, steps out of the shade
Says something like, "You and me, babe, how about it?"

If he's happy and fulfilled and he can support himself financially I don't care one way or the other.

If I loved them then yet. Hell my boyfriend could be consider less successful than me. It's going to take him 5 years to graduate while it's taking me 3.5 years. Same degree same concentration same university. I'm still proud of him that he'll be graduating in spring.

Anonymous