Azlottos avatar Food & Drink
7 65

Nah hotdogs are pretty meh. Gimme a burger

@TAST Nah hotdogs are pretty meh. Gimme a burger

Same here, TAST...Can't beat a good burger.

Thanks.

@Azlotto Same here, TAST...Can't beat a good burger. Thanks.

A good burger needs to get beaten properly. Well, at least the meat part does. Makes it more squishy and delicious.

@Azlotto How bout a butter burger?

That's for Norwegians.

We use Pig Scream Oil.

@ZonkeyBalls That's for Norwegians. We use Pig Scream Oil.

My grandmom used to say, "Mit Butter schmeckt alles gut."

@ZonkeyBalls Arbait mit Butter, alles gut.

I always buy butter from Finland or Ireland. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell I always buy butter from Finland or Ireland...

Oh, you sweetie... I actually haven't seen those packages... Because there's no point to have them in Finland. ;o) ;o) ;o)

@Thinkerbell

Yes, can I be a bit more forecoming? I mean, I know you like girls and not men, as such, but there's one individual you should really love, even though he is an older chap. Not digging up Sibelius, let him rest in peace. But...

@Thinkerbell Yes, and so is this guy.

Oh, I haven't seen that dude for a long time - nor heard him. A great guy. I do know him, personally.

@Thinkerbell Remarkable. Well, he sounds great.

We did some songs together, not exactly "A Capella", but a mix of very modern and very old.

@Thinkerbell You're a singer too?

Yes, but I screwed up my vocal range, when I was in my teens.

@Thinkerbell How so? Singing out of range too much?

Too much volume can cause damage to the vocal cords. They don't adjust too well, when the air pressure gets too high, so being in the choir... Wasn't the brightest idea I've had.

@ZonkeyBalls Too much volume can cause damage to the vocal cords. They don't adjust too well, when the air pressure gets too...

Your choir director should have told you to take it easy with the volume...
I often wondered what singing in a trained male falsetto does to the normal range, if anything.

@Thinkerbell Your choir director should have told you to take it easy with the volume... I often wondered what singing in a...

I'm somewhere between one and one and a half in the midrange. Can sing certain songs, if I go to a Karaoke bar, but I can't hit the low or the high notes, so I'm stuck in the middle.

EDIT: I think 3rd G is the best note I can produce.

@2828833

Lol...I see what you're sayin.

Thanks, Theseus.

@2828728

Yes, indeedy...I grew up on a farm and we slaughtered animals for food.

Thanks for your reply.

Yep! I'll eat a hot dog any time I want one (especially a good kraut dog!)

@JanHaskell Yep! I'll eat a hot dog any time I want one (especially a good kraut dog!)

Oh yeah...If it's a high-quality dog, krout and mustard on it is all I need.

Thanks, Jan.

@2828785

I wonder if high ranking members of PETA volunteer their time.

Thanks, DWF.

@2828813

Lol...You read all that hinkiness?

Thanks, Guy.

@2828927

They were protesting in front of a pig slaughterhouse...Most hot dogs contain pork, and yes, they're pretty much sausages.

I'd like to try some authentic Blutwurst.

Thanks, JD.

@2829061

Yup, same here.

Thanks, Will.

No, and I think the guy is a jerk.

if I was hungry yeah.

yeah I would! humans would not be alive today if not for eating meat, we still need it to be healthy. ignorance doesn;t change that fact,

what is hilarious is these protesters complaining about animal rights live in big cities, the kind that requires animals to give up a lot of their natural habitat so that these ignoramuses can live comfortably enough to have time to waste protesting eating meat. so yeah I would darn well eat a hot dog walking through their hypocritical protest

I don't do protests....have a hot dog, watch a football game.

@DandyDon I don't do protests....have a hot dog, watch a football game.

That's a protest against Europe. We just have the hot dog and stare at something strange, like a tree.

@Azlotto Maybe you should try tree bacon.

With the teeth I have now - referring to my own - nope. Perhaps, if somebody here wants to pre-chew a tree for me? Huh...

@DandyDon Do you hug the tree later?

Usually we just drill a hole into it and have a sex party with the tree.

@ZonkeyBalls Usually we just drill a hole into it and have a sex party with the tree.

Never use a hole already in the tree....might be a woodpecker in there.

@2828836

Why would it do that? My dick is half woodpecker, just ask my mom.

Guy walks into a whore house and says "I am a virgin and I need to have sex like NOW" The manager says "Well we have a policy that everyone has to have some practice before we send you in.....there is a tree outside with a notch hole in it, go bang on that for an hour or two come back in and we'll set you up" ...So the guy runs out and bangs on the tree for a little while. He goes back in and says, "Okay I am ready!"
The lady nods and and points him where he needs to go. He goes in the room and a chick was waiting naked for him. A couple of minutes go by and the manager hears this awful bloody scream, so She runs in the room and says "WHAT THE F**K ARE YOU DOING?" The guy has a broom handle shoved up the chick's ass and He replies "......Checkin for bees!"

Yes, but I would make sure it was a veggie dog, and I would save the wrapper to show the peaceful protesters, in case they came at me to beat me up. biggrin smilie

They weren't barbecuing real dogs. Get a life

@hootowl They weren't barbecuing real dogs. Get a life

Are you addressing me or the people in the video?..Or did you even watch the video?

"The hot dog or dog (also spelled hotdog) is a grilled or steamed link-sausage sandwich where the sausage is served in the slit of a special hot dog bun, a partially sliced bun. It can also refer to just the sausage (the wurst or wörst) of its composition. Typical sausages include wiener (Vienna sausage), frankfurter (or frank), or knackwurst."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_dog