Quitting

Image for post Quitting
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Life
9 42

Smoking? Of course.

@Skunky Smoking? Of course.

A smoking skunk would really stink...jk...Nice to see you...You ever check in on Answerbag?

Smoking! About 25 years ago. h smilie

@JanHaskell Smoking! About 25 years ago.

Good for you, Jan...I've seen people take off their oxygen to smoke a cigarette.

@2829109

Great tune, thanks.

@2829118

Appropriate...now you got me listening to Nazareth. : )

Did Amy approve? That was a hard choice, after all.

Trying to be likeable

@VicZinc Trying to be likeable

Well, you did a lousy job of it ..... you're likable in spite of yourself! hehe smilie

@JanHaskell Well, you did a lousy job of it ..... you're likable in spite of yourself!

He is like a pile of loves, crushed to an unrecognizable form of hate-me-not.

My last wife.

@Azlotto My last wife.

I take she was your eleventh?

@ZonkeyBalls I take she was your eleventh?

Might as well...First wife was a great woman, but we couldn't get along...Second wife, I don't think she was from this planet.

My last job.

@2828978

Keep it that way. We might have different opinions about certain things, but quitting... Yeah. Nope.

@2829076

It does. It's what keeps da site alive.

@2829081

Well, with the management, which I'm quite unsure about (sorry, Anthony), and a new layout... It's 50/60...

@2829085

Usually at this time and hour... I'm on Eurosport or Netflix... Watched a rerun of a snooker matched I missed, just a couple of hours ago. Homeseries, England. I quite like the game. I would be useless, no matter if a blind man played against me.

@2829097

I sort of... Came about... DIdn't have any sort of telly for ten years and... Then... When I knew I had to get a sort of a deal - one way or another - for a WiFi... I took a channel package (about twenty € per month)... And then I noticed, that NetFlix was about to give a free month for trial... "Why not?" And then... I subscribed the FullHD package, since I have a display for the purpose. I don't need any super-super-super-sharp 4K, since my eyes aren't that good and I only (well, "only") have an FHD display.

Living in death, instead of living the life.

Smoking and drinking

Glad I had the sense to quit drinking long ago and quit smoking 5 or 6 years ago, not sure exactly how long it's been.

@ZonkeyBalls So, you haven't had any fun after that... What a tragedy...

I had lots of fun since then....I just wasn't stumbling drunk and smelling like an ashtray.

@ZonkeyBalls Did Santa just check the security alarms of that car?

And got the license plate number....stamped on his forehead.

@DandyDon And got the license plate number....stamped on his forehead.

Well, that was pure luck - I think he was trying to plant a GPS tracker to the tailpipe.