-7

Have you ever eaten Natto?

This is my best batch of black bean Natto so far. It was incubated for 26 hours at 105 °F.

Image for post Have you ever eaten Natto?
0%Yes100%No
Azlottos avatar Food & Drink
5 14

I have no idea of what it is.

If it's beans reheated in the microwave.....I have.

Never. I would try anything once.

I have not. I'm glad to say that beans do not cause me any gastric distress, since they are one of my main sources of protein. Never have fermented any soybeans, though. Sounds interesting.

@Piper2 I have not. I'm glad to say that beans do not cause me any gastric distress, since they are one of my main...

Soybeans are traditionally used to make Natto, but I think black beans have a better flavor...Next I'm going to attempt making black bean Tempeh.

Thanks, Piper2

@Azlotto Soybeans are traditionally used to make Natto, but I think black beans have a better flavor...Next I'm going to...

I like the flavor of black beans better, too. I'd never heard of natto spores before, so thanks back...for your informative post. :)

Nope. Never heard of it.

@StarzAbove Nope. Never heard of it.

Well, it's an acquired taste.
Thanks, Starz.

@2828982

I'm a meat and taters guy myself.

Thanks, WildOne.

What the hell is that?

@ZonkeyBalls What the hell is that?

Lol...It's fermented beans, man...They slimy, but good for your health. : )

@Azlotto Lol...It's fermented beans, man...They slimy, but good for your health. : )

I'm much better off with my cod on a frying pan, with chips and "stuff".

Anonymous