Happy Veterans Day. Thanks to all our veterans who have served this great country of ours. Freedom rings! God Bless America, may she always stand tall!

Thanks to all our veterans and those presently serving this great country of ours. Without your sacrifice we wouldn't have the freedoms we have today.

Let's all give a big thank you and post some patriotic songs in honor of our vets.

Image for post Happy Veterans Day.   Thanks to all our veterans who have served this great country of ours.  Freedom rings!  God Bless America, may she always stand tall!
20% Thank you vets, here's my song 80% thanks to all our military, past and present
StarzAboves avatar History
9 12
@2829241

None of us will, and thank you for serving our country with honor. Image in content

To all veterans, thanks for serving.

I salute all those who have served honorably, in whichever branch of the military they joined or got drafted into. Even if they were not deployed to battle zones, most they knew they could be.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Thank you vets, here's my song +3Reply
@JanHaskell

Great song, Jan, thanks for sharing.

i know I am two days late, It completely slipped my mind, i meant to share this song on Sunday: YouTube video thumbnail

thank-you to all the WW1 and WWII vets for your service,

deusvults avatar deusvult Thank you vets, here's my song +1Reply