what kind of drunk are you (happy/affectionate, angry, sad, fun/wild)? if you don't drink, what kind do you think you WOULD be?

39% happy/affectionate 7% angry 9% sad 26% fun/wild 18% other
doctorwho1011s avatar Food & Drink
14 40
@2829501

Perhaps you are just leaning toward all sorts of obstacles, such as walls?

tired

@deusvult tired

You should try some coffee liquor, it would help a bit. Also might cause a heart attack, but that's always a risk with caffeine + alcohol.

Happy and obnoxious.

@2829507

Until the next day when your friends repeat back to you everything you said and did.

@dru18 Until the next day when your friends repeat back to you everything you said and did.

Hehe I had a friend that would get so drunk called everyone a fcking cnt then storm off in a huff, if you tried explaining to him the next day what he'd said he'd be like 'I NEVER said that!' he could remember a thing.
乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada happy/affectionate 0Reply
@dru18 Happy and obnoxious.

My auntie's cat is quite obnoxious, after he has had licked the extra alcohol off my fingers and sometimes toes.

@2830398

First of all, killjoy, I drink once in a blue moon and can count on one hand how many times I have gotten drunk.

@2830398

Don't you ever get tired of trying to demean other people on this site. This is supposed to be a fun post, and again you and your nasty mean mouth is trying to ruin it.

@dru18 Lighten up.

Doesn't she ever shut up about politics.... she is never happy, but always obnoxious. Geez.

@dru18 Obnoxious? And apparently is 'without' drinking.

Exactly, she must lead a miserable life. She needs to lighten up and be nice to others.

@dru18 Happy and obnoxious.

When were you ever happy? hehe smilie hehe smilie hehe smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell happy/affectionate -2Reply
@2829546

My two middle names. How did you know?

I'm a happy drunk. hug smilie

Chris_the_Demons avatar Chris_the_Demon happy/affectionate +3Reply

Dunno, never have been that drunk. At best I just loosen up and become more talkative and may join others in dancing or stuff like that otherwise I'm the guy who sits in the corner.

Im quiet

Based on how I act when coming out of anesthesia ... affectionate. LOL

Walt_OReaguns avatar Walt_OReagun happy/affectionate +3Reply

I don't drink, but probably be very happy and loving. lol

I wish I had some booze now, but I can't tell yet. I need to wait six more hours, before I can begin with my behavioral analysis about being properly inebriated. Finnish laws are a bit silly, in certain areas.

And if you get emotional, I'll get emotional with you :D

Sofias avatar Sofia happy/affectionate 0Reply

What I'm feeling is a bit more enhanced...and gets expressed that way. I'm a function drinker.

Really good to see you're still here. It's a crazy world.

Sleepy, actually.

Never been really drunk... just a bit tipsy after two or three drinks in the course of an evening.
(hic) biggrin smilie

Thinkerbells avatar Thinkerbell happy/affectionate -1Reply