Stan Lee passed away today at the age of 95. RIP Mr Lee, your creativity will be greatly missed.
Who was your favorite Stan Lee character?

Flrdsgnss avatar People & Celebrities
6 20

Batman was his greatest hero and the villains were outstanding. How old is this post?

@dru18 Batman was his greatest hero and the villains were outstanding. How old is this post?

Two hours, apparently. Mr Lee passed away some six hours or so ago, not certain about the exact time.

Stan Lee himself.

Hulk smash! :)

I liked the Incredible Hulk. A mild-mannered guy unless you did him wrong and then I loved it when the hulk took things into his own hands.

The Hulk is still my favorite. Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.

I'm not familiar with this person.

@StarzAbove I'm not familiar with this person.

Marvel comics, he created Spiderman, The Avengers, The Hulk and a couple dozen others

@StarzAbove OK, I thought he had something to do with the comics.... very creative.

Yes he was, he did wonders for Marvel, he was still writing stories well into his 90s.

@StarzAbove Did he create Superman? Very talented and a good mind.

No, Superman was created in 1938 by Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster for DC comics.

@StarzAbove OK, I don't know much about the comics, as you can see. lol

As a kid, I was always a DC fan, Superman, JLA, Batman and a few others. Living where I do, Stan Lee has been on the news all day, and his star in Hollywood has been crowded all day with people leaving flowers.