dru18s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
5 17
@2829928

That is because they don't want to pay writers.

Oh please don't tell me that they are going to make a remake of that movie? I know they have done offshoots, but hopefully they won't molest the 1938 movie version of Baum's first book

@2829937

That's a damn shame. Rogue, we're not in Kansas anymore.

@dru18 That's a damn shame. Rogue, we're not in Kansas anymore.

I loved the remake. A wonderful movie. Great version.

@ZonkeyBalls I loved the remake. A wonderful movie. Great version.

That must be why it is so memorable? Broadway's 'Wicked' was awesome.

It's not the first time they re-made it. There was a live action version with Jim Carey about 15 years ago and that one was awful too.

I did like both of the How the Grinch Stole Christmas movies. I am also a lifelong Dr. Seuss fan.
"They" release new movies about something like the Grinch, in order to appeal to younger audiences and hope to make a lot of money, of course. I doubt if I'll like The Grinch as much as the other movies, if I ever watch it.

@2830052

The last full length DRAWN animated feature from Disney was the 2008 release of the 'Princess and the Frog', Now it seems we are stuck with computer animated crap.

Karloff made the perfect Grinch.

They try to fix things that aren't broken.

Anonymous