What has happened to the dangerous caravan that was coming to the United States to kill all of us?
.....Since the election Trump has not said one word about the migrant caravan. Before the election that's all he could talk about..... I guess it was a scare tactic to get people to vote for the Republicans, but it didn't work, the blue wave took over. Now "Grumpy Pants" is mad at the world.
These people don't look like rapists or killers, more like people looking for a better life. It was all a political stunt that didn't work!!!!! Shame on you, Donald Trump.

Image for post What has happened to the dangerous caravan that was coming to the United States to kill all of us?   

.....Since the election Trump has not said one word about the migrant caravan.   Before the election that's all he could talk about..... I guess it was a scare tactic to get people to vote for the Republicans, but it didn't work, the blue wave took over.   Now "Grumpy Pants" is mad at the world.   

These people don't look like rapists or killers, more like people looking for a better life.   It was all a political stunt that didn't work!!!!!    Shame on you, Donald Trump.
29% Shame on the president 71% shame on you DJT for using poor people as political stunts.
StarzAboves avatar Politics
3 91
@2829949

No you are NOT right. You can defend this president all you want but the truth is he's a racist, he hates those that don't agree with him, just this past week he dishonored our vets by not even going to Arlington. No one wants a wall because it won't do a bit of good, and everyone with any sense at all knows it. Now he's so scared he's sending our troops down there to shoot to kill. Our military is a force to defend our country, not to kill innocent women and kids. This president is corrupt, every since he's been in office it's been nothing but lies and corruption and chaos. He has trampled all over our American values. He has the morals of an alley cat and should never have become president. Fired the Attorney General because he followed the law and refused to protect Trump from Mueller.

And my question to you in your words: "I'm wondering herehmm smilie what does a rapist or killer look like to you and how can you tell just by looking at someone." Trump seems to think he can tell by just looking at them, that's why he's so afraid.

The tax cuts are a joke, they are only helping the rich. That's why Trump doesn't talk about it anymore.

He's ruining our country and some people just sit idly by and watch him do it and seem to be fine with it.

The people spoke on Tuesday....I think that just about sums it up, Amirite.

Thanks for your comments...have a good evening, Symply!

@2830255

Trump definitely has an agenda and that is to ruin America, isolate us from our long time allies and get in bed with Putin and the Saudis. But right now he's really getting nervous because Mueller is closing in on his corruption. It's not the liberals that spew the hate, all you have to do is listen to Trump..... he bad mouths the blacks, hates women, mocks his own Attorney General, and thinks he's above the law....and that's who you love. I feel very sorry for you.... very sorry.

Have a nice evening, Symply!

@StarzAbove Trump definitely has an agenda and that is to ruin America, isolate us from our long time allies and get in bed...

Hey, it's OK Starz. I know peace and prosperity is difficult to deal with after eight years with Obama's war and poverty. But, it's going to be OK. I mean, if Pelosi is given the gavel again, democrats and republicans will have a common enemy - and maybe we can work together on a bipartisan basis for the good of the country and make America great again!

@StarzAbove No you are NOT right. You can defend this president all you want but the truth is he's a racist, he hates those...

Hey, you and Trump have something in common! You disparage people you don't like too!

Anybody seen JD recently?

@StarzAbove Don't play dumb, Bud, you know where he is. lol

No, I already looked in the heap of users you arranged to have permanently banned. He wasn't there.

@Budwick No, I already looked in the heap of users you arranged to have permanently banned. He wasn't there.

I wish I had that power.... but thanks anyway. You know exactly where he is, a member here told me you were discussing me on that site. lol lol

"...not to kill innocent women and kids."

Yes, the MSM (and you) have been trying to give the impression that the caravan(s) are mostly women and kids, yet in the very picture you posted, I counted 8 men, nearly all of them young and/or able-bodied (except for the old guy with the canes, there for the photo op, no doubt), only 4 women, and only 2 children, plus one or two more whose gender I couldn't make out.

The obvious reason that lefties want open borders and tons of "refugees" (who are coached on what to say by lefty lawyers at the border) is that the "refugees" will become Democrat voters, to help Democrats achieve a permanent stranglehold on political power, as is already the case in California.

If the "refugees" were going to vote Republican, Schumer, Pelosi, etc, would be screaming for strict border control. hehe smilie

@StarzAbove Give me a break. can't help it if we care what happens to those less fortunate than we are.

Maybe you can encourage all those you care so much about to enter the country legally! You know, instead of encouraging them to have the very first thing they do when they get here - to become criminals!

@Budwick Maybe you can encourage all those you care so much about to enter the country legally! You know, instead of...

We have more home grown criminals than those that are coming in. I guess you've forgotten the synagogue shooter, the bar shooter, they were legal Americans. And yet you say nothing about them...but that figures, you have your head in the sand, you believe all the lies the president has said....shame on you.

@StarzAbove We have more home grown criminals than those that are coming in. I guess you've forgotten the synagogue shooter...

I'm not saying anything about them because this thread is not about them. In fact, why are YOU talking about them?
Oh yeah, to deflect away from the issue at hand for which you have no plausible retort.

Starz, I think your comments would be better received if you were to add a bit more hateful rage - you know the kind that makes no sense and makes people wonder if you are insane - that kind. Just my two cents.

Yes, and you seemingly can't help it if you tell... um... untruths that you probably picked up from CNN or MSNBC. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Yes, and you seemingly can't help it if you tell... um... untruths that you probably picked up from CNN or...

Untruths, lol, you should know since you're a supporter of the biggest liar on the planet. Actually I think it was Fox Noise.hehe smilie

@StarzAbove Untruths, lol, you should know since you're a supporter of the biggest liar on the planet. Actually I think it...

You picked up the "women and children" from Fox?
I doubt it.

And I am less a supporter of Trump than I am sick and tired of lying liberals like Hillary and that pack of crooks at the DNC, not to mention the corrupt MSM that rarely reports straight news nowadays.

Trump tells lots of lies, and he is crude and arrogant, but he says true things about lefties that have been LONG overdue, calling them out for the hypocritical liars they clearly are. Maybe it takes a crook to find a crook, but when one does, it surely resonates. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell You picked up the "women and children" from Fox? I doubt it.    And I am less a supporter of Trump than I am sick...

Why are you so obsessed with Hillary, she lost, she is nothing now. But we have a lying, crooked president that you seem to defend all the time, even though you know him for what he is.

As for reporting the news, they don't get it wrong when it comes straight out of the president's mouth. lol Again, fairy, you're grasping at straws as usual.

Enjoy your evening in the forest. Image in content

@dru18 Why are you still yammering on about Hillary?

Actually the OP has drug this thread off in so many directions, I can't follow it either. Thanks for calling me on this Dru - You're a good friend.
I promise I will not bring up Hillary's humiliating defeat in the 2016 election that has cause apoplectic behavior among her fans for two years again - in this thread!

@Budwick Woo! Yeah, old Hillary lost alright! Talk about a humiliating defeat!

Yes she did, and look what we got. A liar, a cheat, paranoid, mean spirited president. Too bad she didn't win, at least we would have someone in the White House that knew how to give a speech without patting herself on the back at all times.

@StarzAbove Why are you so obsessed with Hillary, she lost, she is nothing now. But we have a lying, crooked president that...

There is no shortage of dishonest Democrats, like Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, Menedez, Booker, etc, to be "obsessed" with, and they certainly are nothing like the "nothing" you claim Hillary to be (what will you say when she runs again? You'll be all for her, of course hehe smilie ), while you dodge, as usual, why we got Trump in the first place.
Ask any Bernie supporter... enough of them probably stayed home on election day in 2016, or voted 3rd-party, to sink Hillary, as she richly deserved.
Oh, and btw, you spanked the wrong Tink... I'm the brunette. biggrin smilie

@Thinkerbell There is no shortage of dishonest Democrats, like Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, Waters, Menedez, Booker, etc, to be...

The election is over, in fact it's been over for two years....get with the program. Hillary will not run again, even though you hope she will. But one thing if she had won, we would have a president who knew what she was doing, not this moron that does nothing but tweet. lol

Brunette, I hadn't noticed. You fairies all look alike to me.

I prefer blondes. lol

@StarzAbove The election is over, in fact it's been over for two years....get with the program. Hillary will not run again...

"Fairies all look alike" to you, eh?

I'm going to report your insensitive, anti-fairy, racist slur to Antifa!

@StarzAbove Thanks, I appreciate it. Tell them I said Hi!

@ Starz:   Oh, right, I forgot... you're a member in good standing.

Don't be late for your Antifa meeting... I heard there was a conservative speaker whose talk they wanted to break up by starting a riot. You'll get written up if you miss it. hehe smilie

https://www.facebook.com/RTnews...9901682345530/

PS does this look like families escaping hell? looks like trump was right and you have fallen for the left wing propaganda again. and there was no blue wave, no red wave either, republicans won the senate, democrates won the house, big deal, nothing out of the ordinary

@deusvult https://www.facebook.com/RTnews...9901682345530/ PS does this look like families escaping hell? looks like...

Believe what you will, but there was a Blue Wave, and that's a very big deal and everyone knows it, especially Trump. Now the Dems will do some investigating of his tax returns, that's why he's been so grumpy and meaner than usual.

@StarzAbove Believe what you will, but there was a Blue Wave, and that's a very big deal and everyone knows it, especially...

saying their was a blue wave is about as factual as saying their was a red wave.

literally nothing is out of ordinary with this midterm, NOTHING. and funny how it was so bad to ask for obama's birth certificate, but ok to ask for trumps taxes, the double standard is strong with the left, only, being american is fare more important for being president.

and i love how you completely ignored the video of the first wave of caravan, not one child or woman on it

@deusvult saying their was a blue wave is about as factual as saying their was a red wave. literally nothing is out of...

Once again, OMG! Do you live in feel good Republican land? The Democrats exceeded expectations with their wins in state legislature seats, House seats, and governor seats.

@dru18 Once again, OMG! Do you live in feel good Republican land? The Democrats exceeded expectations with their wins in...

And today the blue wave got a little bluer. lol It's always so hard for some people to face the facts that Trump is going down.

It was a blue wave, whether you believe it or not, and now the Democrats have control of the House and they will be the watchdog on this president. And that's a good thing.

Trump lied about Obama not being a citizen, a blatant lie to discredit President Obama, which by the way, Obama did show his BC. but when we see Trump's tax returns that won't be a lie. What's he got to hide, even Pence has shown his returns.

And you have completely ignored the fact that there are women and children in that caravan, but that's OK, believe whatever Fox Noise says.

Trump has sent our troops down on the border, at great expense to the taxpayers, takes them away from their families at the holidays, to do nothing. It's another scare tactic. The caravan is a bunch of people seeking a better life, and they are miles and miles away from the border.

We have a paranoid scared president who has no business being in the White House.

Blue Wave

Yes, by all means, let's have more investigations!
Let's keep wasting time and money chasing after stuff instead of digging into some meaningful legislation that might make America great again!

@Budwick Blue Wave Yes, by all means, let's have more investigations! Let's keep wasting time and money...

Did you feel the same way about the 16 pointless investigations over Benghazi? Every one found no wrong doing by Clinton.

@Budwick au contraire mon frere! There was plenty of wrong doing. Just nothing done about it - yet.

Yet 16 republican led investigations uncovered...NOTHING. Talk about a waste of money...

@Flrdsgns Yet 16 republican led investigations uncovered...NOTHING. Talk about a waste of money...

Well Falnders, Comey spent 20 minutes telling everyone all the shit Hillary did wrong and summed up with no prosecutor in his right mind would take the case. That didn't mean she didn't do all the stuff he just said she did.

You see Flanders, I am a conservative. Conservatives have a crazy notion that criminals should be punished. Blowback be damned.

I won;t argue that she has gotten off - but that doesn't make her innocent in my eyes, just politically powerful.

@Budwick Well Falnders, Comey spent 20 minutes telling everyone all the shit Hillary did wrong and summed up with no...

Again being bad at your job isn't criminal. Otherwise, why isn't Cheney, Bush, Powell, DeVoss, Pruitt, and dozens of others who are incompetent not in jail? It seems you are obsessed with Hillary Clinton and turn a blind eye to anyone else who isn't all that good at their job.

@Flrdsgns Again being bad at your job isn't criminal. Otherwise, why isn't Cheney, Bush, Powell, DeVoss, Pruitt, and dozens...

Like I said, criminals should be punished.
Starz said she agrees!
You guys just want Trump to be punished for everyone else's crimes!

Exactly, and they are scared to death of what the Mueller investigation is going to turn up. lol ....and that won't be a waste of money. Trump is running scared now.

Also, don't forget the request for more security for the embassies that the republican led Congress turned down.

@Flrdsgns Also, don't forget the request for more security for the embassies that the republican led Congress turned down.

A good secretary would have fought for the additional security and / or gotten his ass out of there. But, we didn't have a good secretary at the time. We had Hillary.

@Budwick A good secretary would have fought for the additional security and / or gotten his ass out of there. But, we...

Not being great at your job isn't a crime. There was nothing to investigate after the first or second investigation

That investigation into Benghazi lasted for three years and yielded 8 independent reports. And there was nothing found.

@Flrdsgns Did you feel the same way about the 16 pointless investigations over Benghazi? Every one found no wrong doing by...

Pointless they were.... and the righties are still obsessed with Hillary, I guess they forgot she isn't President, you think?

@StarzAbove Pointless they were.... and the righties are still obsessed with Hillary, I guess they forgot she isn't President...

The republicans have been obsessed with the Clinton's since Bill got a BJ. There hatred and vindictiveness knows no bounds.

@StarzAbove Ooh, somebody is scared. lol

Don't be Starz.
No one is out to get you - no matter how many you get DA'd

@StarzAbove

Wow, your mouth is even bigger than I thought!

@Budwick Wow, your mouth is even bigger than I thought!

lol You're so obvious....you can't say anything intelligent so you try to make it personal. lol lol Image in content

now question is will they come in illegally and refuse to fill out paperwork and put their families at risk? or will they try and do things legally?

Or, maybe the caravan people were surprised to hear that the leftist organizations that encouraged them to walk a zillion miles had lied to them. And, when Trump made it clear that they would be treated like criminals if / when they forced their way across the border.

As far as I know leftists have managed to keep a number of them headed to the border. I'm really glad we have President Trump that recognizes the importance of secure borders.

And, I think it's shameful that democrats keep trolling for more victims.

This is Trump's thinking. Image in content

@StarzAbove This is Trump's thinking.

That all you write about is hate.

@hootowl That all you write about is hate.

We're all laughing at YOUR hateful remarks. Get a life.

Hate? That is what Trump is all about.

What has happened to America, we seem to have forgotten that we were all immigrants at one time, but now because of a racist president, he wants to keep out anyone who is seeking a better life. Image in content

@StarzAbove What has happened to America, we seem to have forgotten that we were all immigrants at one time, but now because of...

My grandmother and grandfather on mothers side were immigrants.
They came here legally.
What YOU seem to have forgotten is that LEGAL part.

Straight up fear mongering. Unfortunately it definitely brought it some votes.

TASTs avatar TAST shame on you DJT for using poor people as... -3Reply
@TAST Straight up fear mongering. Unfortunately it definitely brought it some votes.

Yes it did, but it also lost him the House. Thanks for your comments, Tast.

Trump knew what would gin up his base, stupid nonsensical, fearmongering lies. He has not tried to expand beyond that 'basket full of deplorables', and that will cost him dearly in two years.

@dru18 Trump knew what would gin up his base, stupid nonsensical, fearmongering lies. He has not tried to expand beyond...

Yes it will. It cost him dearly in the mid-terms, he doesn't have the House to protect him any longer.

@StarzAbove Yes it will. It cost him dearly in the mid-terms, he doesn't have the House to protect him any longer.

And the conservatives aren't even noticing that we took a ton of seats in state races.

@dru18 And the conservatives aren't even noticing that we took a ton of seats in state races.

....and Trump is really unhinged since the blue wave hit! lol He's talking crazy, or I should say, crazier. Guess he doesn't like being bossed around by Melania. lol