StarzAboves avatar Politics
2 53

I don't disagree with George Conway either, and he certainly is far from the only Republican who has become disillusioned with their own party.

Hard to say, of course, who Trump will get displeased with, demean, and fire..next.

@Piper2 I don't disagree with George Conway either, and he certainly is far from the only Republican who has become...

There are many Republicans, who say this very thing behind closed doors, but I have to pat this guy on the back for revealing the truth about the president. And already Trump is dissing this guy. lol

@2830676

I wouldn't know about that..what he wants.

@2830690

Great, you finally admitted it. lol

@2830989

You sound jealous about Monica cutting in your territory, we all know you were servicing everyone in your high school long before Clinton was ever elected.

@Flrdsgns You sound jealous about Monica cutting in your territory, we all know you were servicing everyone in your high...

Speaking of Godless women, wonder if she was thinking about God when she was making out in that back seat.

@2830989

Trump disrespects the office of presidency every time he opens his mouth.

@2830683

No, I do not.

@2830676

I doubt that, since she's probably making millions.....

@2830689

Not making any sense again I see. Trump has touted NATIONALISM, a Hitler oldie but goldie. Trump has tried, (in vain) to make the free press the enemy of the people, another Hitler rip off. Even more in step with Hitler, Trump has made scapegoats in the American population, thus creating an "enemy" for the his moronic minions to attack and hate. Holocaust, anybody?

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +3Reply
@dru18 Not making any sense again I see. Trump has touted NATIONALISM, a Hitler oldie but goldie. Trump has tried, (in...

And yet there are still some die hards who support DT. Geez. I guess they'll go along with him when he insists we do the Nazi salute...Heil Hitler....you think?

@dru18 Already seen that and other atrocities done in that manic's name.

As we predicted, they are whining about the "blue wave" that hit them this past week, lol Even denying it. I guess it will hit home come January when the democrats start investigating their lover boy. lol

@StarzAbove As we predicted, they are whining about the "blue wave" that hit them this past week, lol Even denying it. I...

Oh, I know, they are still trying to say "It was a good night for Republicans." LMAO!

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +2Reply
@2830987

Informed??? LMFAO That's rich, thanks for the laugh

@Flrdsgns Informed??? LMFAO That's rich, thanks for the laugh

She's a broken record. Hope she doesn't break her wrist patting herself on her back. lol No wonder she supports Trump, two of a kind. lol

@2830985

Gronk, please read "Mein Kampf", or at least take a crash course on the rise of Nazi Germany.

If you mentally can't manage either, than obtain a copy of Sinclair Lewis's "It Can't Happen Here". It might be a little over your head but you can always get an adult to help explain it to you.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +2Reply
@2831996

A 21yr old daughter too? Wow, you've been popping them out for years now. Do you know who any of the fathers are?

@Flrdsgns A 21yr old daughter too? Wow, you've been popping them out for years now. Do you know who any of the fathers are?

Does she ever know what she's talking about? Hillary lost, no one really cares....except Gronk. lol

@2830984

I just left you a comment up above that will hopefully help you become more equip when you come onto one of these debates. Right now you are bringing a knife to a gunfight.

dru18s avatar dru18 Agree +1Reply
@2830689

Please stay focused, this is about George Conway. Contain your hateful comments to some one who cares what you have to rant about.

@2830689

Once again, Gronk, you got ONE thing right there in your little rant of assumptions...I DO have a strong dislike for the current president. Since I've never once said that I'm feeling "oppressed" since he has been the president, that I'm convinced he is the next Hitler, or tried to come across as knowing all about politics..it is clear that you do not see liberal-leaning people as individuals.

I have learned what I can about Trump's policies and deregulation, but no, I will not explain why I am opposed to many of them..to you. I have found from past experience that doing so is pointless, and will almost surely result in another nonsensical rant.

@2830983

HA! His environmental deregulation alone, would be enough FACTUAL grounds for me to dislike him. What in the world would make you think that I despise my fellow Americans, I wonder. It's glaringly that YOU do though, in most every diatribe you post here.

@2830689

lol He doesn't have the "House" anymore to protect him, since the "blue wave" swept in. lol

@2830687

If it means nothing to you, why are you on your "soapbox" again, ranting and ranting about us liberals. Conway is a Republican....direct your comments at him, and stop with your hateful rhetoric, if that is possible.

If you don't like my post, stay away....believe me, you won't be missed....we are all sick of your constant blathering about "intolerants".....when you are the most intolerant person on this site.

Enjoy your Saturday!

@2832541

I have never smoked in my life, and I never ever skipped any classes. But since you brought it up, that must have been something you were doing in the back seat of the car that got you pregnant....at 16, I might add.

So don't go playing Miss Goody Two Shoes with me. And you are not informed at all. You say the same thing all the time, maybe it's time you faced the facts and stop copying and pasting everything you say.

@2832541

You probably shouldn't be critical of what people did in High School. We all know what you did with your time.

I can't understand why George Conway is still married to Kellyanne. The woman looks like someone lit her face on fire and put it out with a bicycle chain. George Conway can do better.

but CNN has become a cult of slander, and fake news

deusvults avatar deusvult Disagree -1Reply
@Piper2 His remarks have nothing to do with CNN.

That's true, Piper. CNN wasn't involved with any of this....it came straight from the mouth of George Conway.

@deusvult but CNN has become a cult of slander, and fake news

This is not fake news, it came straight out of Conway's mouth. Nice try, though.

Anonymous