If Trump is innocent why is he so afraid of any probe. Also why does he blatantly dodge questions about Putin. Also why is he sweating so much. Why is he acting like he's hiding something.

He sputters hems and haws violently lashing out. How can anyone believe he's not hiding something at this point? It has to be cognitive dissonance.

Image for post If Trump is innocent why is he so afraid of any probe. Also why does he blatantly dodge questions about Putin. Also why is he sweating so much. Why is he acting like he's hiding something.
25% Because he's purposely acting like this to....uhh.....ummm...throw you off yeah....um 38% LOCK HIM UP! 13% Because he's taken too much acid 13% Because it's opposite day every time there's a press conference magically 13% Because It's sooo rational to answer calm questions by escalating fake feelings of being offended.
TomboyJanets avatar Politics
2 39

What are you accusing Trump of today?

@Budwick What are you accusing Trump of today?

Same things, IT's just that it's so blatant I can't believe people actually believe him anymore. It's kinda like if a teacher actually believed the dog ate the kids homework. Or at this point really it's more like the teacher believed the kid who told her his homework was abducted by aliens.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet LOCK HIM UP! +3Reply
@TomboyJanet Same things, IT's just that it's so blatant I can't believe people actually believe him anymore. It's kinda like if...

I asked because so many Trump haters ask questions like you did.
"Why is he so afraid of any probe?"
"Why does he blatantly dodge questions about Putin?"
"Why is he sweating so much?"
"Why is he acting like he's hiding something?"

And, I see no evidence of fear of anything! He is the most transparent president EVER!
I haven't noticed his perspiration, but he is working 24/7 and working me perspire.
And, again, he's so transparent - he ain't hiding shit!

It's all paranoia I think, justified in leftist minds cuz they think that Hillary got screwed in 2016 and they just can't seem to accept that Hillary lost.

@Budwick I asked because so many Trump haters ask questions like you did. "Why is he so afraid of any probe?" "Why does he...

"Most transparent president ever"? "Working 24/7" Weekend trips nearly every weekend to Mar-a-lago to golf, and a daily tweet storm is what you consider working? And where is this tranparency you claim? Still haven't seen about the taxes he promised to release, he dodges questions all the time from reporters.
Gotta say Bud, that is one of the dumbest responses you have ever posted.

@Flrdsgns "Most transparent president ever"? "Working 24/7" Weekend trips nearly every weekend to Mar-a-lago to golf, and a...

I know. Bud is usually at least intellectual even if I disagree but this is weak stuff. I know he's smarter than this. That's why I say Cognitive dissonance. Fear of being wrong mixed with "well I want him to do stuff that I agree with so I'll overlook this HUGE thing". Dangerous combo. President throws money at the people (well the well off people anyway) and gets support so when he starts to pound at the bedrock of our very democracy they'll fall in line.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet LOCK HIM UP! +1Reply
@TomboyJanet I know. Bud is usually at least intellectual even if I disagree but this is weak stuff. I know he's smarter than...

Golly whiz! Two people with whom I regularly disagree are mocking me in a pretend side conversation! I wonder, .. should I modify my core beliefs so they might speak of me more kindly?

Nawh.

Flanders, do you have any idea how much business is conducted on golf courses?
Tweeting is part of his transparency - since media won't report it correctly or it all, just get his tweets.
His taxes are not relevant.

@Budwick Flanders, do you have any idea how much business is conducted on golf courses? Tweeting is part of his transparency...

Yeah, I'm sure he is making deals on the golf course with the Saudi Prince who has journalists tortured and murdered. But as long as they are spending money in this country, you and trump seem to be fine with murder.

@Flrdsgns Yeah, I'm sure he is making deals on the golf course with the Saudi Prince who has journalists tortured and...

Five people allegedly involved in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi will face the death penalty.

@Budwick Five people allegedly involved in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi will face the death penalty.

But not the guy who ordered it, the crown prince. He gives money to trump, so trump and you have no problem with murder. Do you have any morals Bud? We all know trump has none.

@Flrdsgns But not the guy who ordered it, the crown prince. He gives money to trump, so trump and you have no problem with...

Do you have any proof? Or is it more conjecture on your part.
Cuz, if you have proof, I bet a lot of people would like to see it.

@Budwick Do you have any proof? Or is it more conjecture on your part. Cuz, if you have proof, I bet a lot of people would...

I guess I believe the CIA and intelligence reports over Donny John. Trump not only lacks any compassion or empathy, he is completely devoid of humanity, so no, I never believe what Trump says.

@Flrdsgns I guess I believe the CIA and intelligence reports over Donny John. Trump not only lacks any compassion or...

That's your proof?
Is that the same CIA and intelligence outfits that were working to undermine Trump's candidacy and administration? Yeah, they're probably totally as unbiased as you!

@Budwick That's your proof? Is that the same CIA and intelligence outfits that were working to undermine Trump's candidacy...

So, your proof is your hero Trump claims the crown prince said he didn't do it? Do you remember this is the country that is responsible for the 9/11 bombing of the WTC? Guess you either forgot about that, or you just don't care. Saudia Arabia is not our ally, they are truly enemies, but hey, as long as they sell us oil and spend money here, you're fine with all that.

Do you even listen to yourself? you sound like the most naive person ever. When asked if Putin called to congratulate him and some other question after it I knew even before he answered that he was ONLY going to answer the other question and Surprise! Janet was right! He acted like the Putin question wasn't asked. Every time he was asked a Putin question he babbled about news outlets and acted like someone just called his mom a whore or something. WAY too much offense for such a simple set of questions. Why can't we get yes or no yes or fucking no!? Whenever someone answers a yes or no question with something other than yes or no they are DEFINITELY hiding something is all I'm saying. In all my experience this has ALWAYS proven to be the case. How hard is it to answer a stupid question

@TomboyJanet Do you even listen to yourself? you sound like the most naive person ever. When asked if Putin called to...

https://www.cnn.com/videos/poli...ls-sot-vpx.cnn

Trump answered the question and expounded on what he felt was more important. If you go in with an attitude of "I don't believe what he has said, I don't believe what he is saying and I won't believe what he willsay - your ability to understand anything he says will be limited.

Innocent of what?

@ChetB71379 Innocent of what?

of being on putins payroll basically. If he's acting in the best intersts of getting sums of money from a foreign power he is a traitor. Especially if said foreign leader was an asshole who treats his country like a game of monopoly where the losers are executed secretly

If he doesn't have something to hide, he certainly has an odd way showing it. His constant disparaging of the Mueller investigation, obviously, and not keeping his "promise" to release his tax returns.

@Piper2 If he doesn't have something to hide, he certainly has an odd way showing it. His constant disparaging of...

This magical unending audit which I bet will only end once he's out of office. And really? the best he could come up with is "they're too complicated you wouldn't understand?" weak sauce

@2831313

That was just ONE of the times he said he would release them...along with an "if". There is yet another investigation pending, into Hillary Clinton's email blunder. I'm thinking not much will come of it, that hasn't already come in the last FBI investigations.

@2831331

What is with this YOU stuff? I have no control over the DNC. I can make phone calls to legislators, send emails, sign petitions, and vote..and I do.

I do hope very much that a reasonable candidate will defeat Trump in 2012. Please do not lump me in with anyone who is DROOLING with hatred. I do not care if Trump is "punished". Unlike him..I have not reviled anyone who dares criticize me, or continued to rile up crowds to chant "lock her up" about a defeated candidate. His latest target is retired Admirable McRaven, because he has voiced an opinion about Trump's attempts to demonize the press.

@2831331

You take the reelection for granted? Apparently Sanders, but even Biden is ahead in the polls, but I don't take it for granted.

@2831313

Well that's fucking childish

@2831324

Because he knows she wont thus he need not worry. And you expect me to believe that there's nothing to hide? Every president does this its practically procedural. Why is he being such a fucking child about it. It was a stupid promise to make and we're gonna subpoena them anyway so we'll just wait and see.

I keep forgetting most cons don't even know about Trump's history with the Kremlin

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet LOCK HIM UP! +2Reply

Because he is hiding something, Janet, and we'll soon find out in January when the Democrats take control of the House, and he won't be dodging much after that.

Am I living in bizarro world? how is this not so obvious. He's Putin's stooge.

Anonymous