-6

It was just revealed that Ivanka Trump has sent out hundreds of government emails on her personal account. Will the conservatives be yelling to LOCK HER UP?

20%Yes80%No
Flrdsgnss avatar Law
5 32

Clinton wasn't locked up so I don't see how Ivanka could be. Let's just see how this plays out.

@ozzyboy Clinton wasn't locked up so I don't see how Ivanka could be. Let's just see how this plays out.

But will the people who attend Trump's rallies chant Lock Ivanka up like they do for Hillary?

@Flrdsgns But will the people who attend Trump's rallies chant Lock Ivanka up like they do for Hillary?

When did they make Ivanka Secretary of State?? Bleach bit for Clinton???? I understand that all of Ivanka's emails are available. Where's the 33 thousand about that wedding that somehow disappeared. Something is rotten and it is not Ivanka.

lol I think it's ironic, looks like Karma has come back to kick Trump in the butt. His own daughter doing the very same thing he based his entire campaign on.....LOCK HER UP. lol lol

I agree with investigating it and holding her accountable. It will be interesting to see if thousands of emails come up missing like that did from the Sec of State. I guess we shall see.

@2831449

I'm no fan of Hillary, if the lock her up, I don't really care.

@2831421

HA, you got it

if its proven that she has done what you have (without any link to back up your claim) claimed she did, then yes, she should get the same punishment Hilary would get for it

I think not. Certainly not chanting it at a Trump rally, anyway. According to The Washington Post, many of those hundreds of emails were in violation of federal records rules. All things considered...it's pretty weird that she wouldn't be clear on what a bad idea that was.

hahaha I just heard that on TV a few minutes ago. If they want to lock Hillary up, then I think they should lock up Ivanka as well. You think? lol lol Of course the conservatives will give her a pass, saying she didn't know the rules, yeah right. LOCK HER UP!!! And lock up her Daddy too.

@StarzAbove hahaha I just heard that on TV a few minutes ago. If they want to lock Hillary up, then I think they should...

im conservative and nope you are wrong, she should get the same treatment as Hilary. and if you pay any attention liberals are the ones who get passes

Was Ivanka sending secret and classified information - you know like Hillary did - without reprisal? If so, then yes, they should both do the time for the crime.

@Budwick Was Ivanka sending secret and classified information - you know like Hillary did - without reprisal? If so, then...

I guess we'll find out soon. But it was never proven that Hillary sent classified information to anyone, even the FBI confirmed that she did not. But believe what you will.

@StarzAbove I guess we'll find out soon. But it was never proven that Hillary sent classified information to anyone, even the...

https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/...ion/index.html

Classified emails were sent and received through her unsecured server. Read the above article to refresh your memory. But believe what you will.

@Budwick https://www.cnn.com/2017/05/03/...ion/index.html ...

Hillary is old news, this post is about Ivanka, maybe you should stop trying to deflect from Ivanka. But keep on believing what you will, makes no difference to me.

@Budwick Hey Sparky, YOU brought up Hillary - not me!

As usual, when you lose an argument you, just like Trump, start calling people names. How immature is that. Image in content

@StarzAbove As usual, when you lose an argument you, just like Trump, start calling people names. How immature is that...

I'm sorry - Sparkette - holding you up for public ridicule using your own words for the rope is actually winning.

I'm a Trump supporter - we are very familiar with winning - so I can report with authority that you have lost, you are the loser, you've gone down in flames, you are kaput, el complete-o.

@Budwick I'm sorry - Sparkette - holding you up for public ridicule using your own words for the rope is actually...

If I'm such a loser why do you keep replying to me. lol Be careful there, Bud, you'll give yourself an aneurysm by patting yourself on the back, but you'll blame me for that too....lol

Winning...lol looks like the blue wave proved you wrong AGAIN. But keep on living in your fantasy world, it's so much fun watching you grasping at straws.

Enjoy your day.... lol lol bye smilie

@StarzAbove If I'm such a loser why do you keep replying to me. lol Be careful there, Bud, you'll give yourself an...

Thank you for your good wishes. (Oops - had accidentally typed 'good witches! I'm glad that I caught it. I'd hate to provide ammunition for you to complain to management about to get me DA'd too.)

I have compassion for poor down trodden people.
com·pas·sion
/kəmˈpaSHən/
noun
noun: compassion; plural noun: compassions
sympathetic pity and concern for the sufferings or misfortunes of others.

@StarzAbove Hillary is old news, this post is about Ivanka, maybe you should stop trying to deflect from Ivanka. But keep on...

if Hilary was conservative ou'd be harping on her til the day you died no matter how ol dnews it is

@deusvult if Hilary was conservative ou'd be harping on her til the day you died no matter how ol dnews it is

That really isn't true, dems didn't like George Bush, but once he was out of office, everyone pretty much let it drop and left him alone. You conservatives have been harping on Bill Clinton for 25 years now and harping on Hillary just as much. It seems conservative hatred of the Clinton's runs deep and is a forever thing.

If she was sending secret and or classified information - yes.