Ever noticed political posturing? Hilarious. There's a technique where when one politian shakes the hand of usually 'lesser' politician...he will follow up by moving in a bit and putting his left hand near the hands that are being shaken...it comes across as a 'caring'...comforting move. A spin off of this can also be, instead, a good old clap on the arm...near the shoulder...yeah, buddy... Of course it depends on camera angles which maneuver is used.
And let's not forget leg-spreading politicians...oh please...your equipment isn't that big...at least buy better underwear or cross your legs...unless you are grossly overweight which is the only excuse.

Well, I don't know about the women but I hardly see Thersa May or Chrystia Freeland resorting to this behaviour - leg-spreading - ha - but perhaps women in politics will use different techniques. I'll be watching.

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
5 14

how sexist, women don't have to leg spread because you don;t have same as men,

@Sukiesnow Women wouldn't leg spread since it's not polite to do so.

women don'y have the same baggage, don; tmake ignorant accusations, men aren;t being rude, its just not comfortable to sit legs together, stop being sexist

@deusvult women don'y have the same baggage, don; tmake ignorant accusations, men aren;t being rude, its just not comfortable...

Hon...if it' s not comfortable...get better underwear. Really. I've seen men cross their legs all the time....even when they are hung like a horse.

Yeah, the country was rolling with laughter when Senator Spartacus shamed himself and America with his attempts to ruin a mans life based on random, spotty, uncorroborated evidence.

@Budwick Yeah, the country was rolling with laughter when Senator Spartacus shamed himself and America with his attempts to...

Senator Spartacus has no shame, and neither does that other crooked senator from NJ.
The worst two senators from any single state. ill smilie

@2831532

I also love watching the political stroll thru a restaurant till they get to their table... So smooth riight?

@2831532

Well, obviously not... the guy with the goatee forgot his navy blue jacket somewhere. hehe smilie

You're very observant, Sukie, but I've never noticed. Thanks for sharing.

@StarzAbove You're very observant, Sukie, but I've never noticed. Thanks for sharing.

We've got a couple of PC blowhards who do these 'man'euvers so much it's been commented on...

This site changes words! I think I will turn that off on my settings...

Here's Hillary pressing the flesh.
Not sure exactly where her left hand is, but it doesn't seem to be by her side... hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell Here's Hillary pressing the flesh. Not sure exactly where her left hand is, but it doesn't seem to be by her...

Not a good camera angle for Hil...but then she wouldn't want to be jabbing the other woman in the boob, either...ha!

@Sukiesnow Not a good camera angle for Hil...but then she wouldn't want to be jabbing the other woman in the boob, either...ha!

Lucky thing for Hil that there wasn't a camera behind her, recording what she was jabbing back there... hehe smilie