deusvults avatar Politics
7 3

Good post.

Do ppl here really know what Muslim religion is all about? No. This is why no one has anything to say to them... In Western minds...Muslims and terrorists...bin Laden...that slick sadistic Prince...no one really knows what it's all about. Somehow the Muslim religion - which I know very little about - has gotten confused with terrorism. This is untrue..! but it feels true for many western ppl who might not be interested enough to take the time to learn the truth.

There are - what - billions of Muslims...they are not, like Western ppl might think...stupid. So there's got to be something to their religion.

With knowledge comes power! And who hasn't been christian at one time or another...or been subject to their insufferable endless ceaseless proselytizing...or noticed christian subversive manipulation tactics - like going to Haiti to 'help' vulnerable people in times of distress...meanwhile working hard at changing the world to christianity? I could go on...and on.

ANY religion can be dangerous.

I haven't caught on to the new responses on here... Yeah you are/No Way...don't really know which one to click?

@Sukiesnow Good post. Do ppl here really know what Muslim religion is all about? No. This is why no one has anything to say...

In regards to the "new" responses. YYA and NW used to be the only options back when every post was required to be framed as a question with "Amirite?" At the end.

Anonymous