Reportedly, Melania Trump spent 12 hours in a Toronto hotel on a recent visit...and ended up with a hotel bill of $174,000 bucks. Of course that's Canadian...ha.

Mel! Oh, Mel...baby! I thought you were once 'one of the people'... How quickly things change...huh?

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
4 8
@2831596

News stations were wondering what it she spent it on - like how many room service massages?

Trump was born with a silver spoon in his mouth..but her?

Yah. He must have taught her that...

@Sukiesnow News stations were wondering what it she spent it on - like how many room service massages? Trump was born with a...

I have no idea what she could have spent that much money on, probably massages, hair do, anything she could think of. And yes, she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and has no idea how the rest of us live.

I wonder who she was with and how much he charged her? 12 hours, was there a platoon of men visiting her? Figure 1/2 hr per throw, 24 men, that works out to a bit over 7k a throw. She must be horrible in bed if men need to charge her that much

"A number of news outlets and websites picked up the story, and although some readers were led to believe that the First Lady personally spent $174,000 in taxpayer money at Toronto hotels, that is not the case. A similar controversy cropped up around a $95,000 hotel bill associated with Mrs. Trump’s six-hour stop in Cairo during her October 2018 trip to Africa. As with the expenses in Cairo, the expenditures in Toronto were run up by the State Department prior to the First Lady’s arrival."
https://www.snopes.com/fact-che...toronto-hotel/

@Thinkerbell "A number of news outlets and websites picked up the story, and although some readers were led to believe that the...

I was just about to post that Snopes link, myself. It does sound outrageous, and it sure would be nice our government officials would at least try to curb such expenditures.

Good for her and her MasterCard....Don't leave home without it.