CANADIANs took justifiable offence when Trump, during the NAFTA talks...said about Canada: I don't like their representative.

Well, boo sucks to you Mr Trump! You are obviously a lookist! With your KellyAnnes etc... Do you actually even recognise intelligence in a woman unless forced too? Or does it take some time...once you get past the apparently requisite good looks?

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
4 16
@2831627

He's got ongoing prolonged symptoms of hoof and yap disease.

How do you know his ass is orange?

@2831663

When does he get the time to suntan?

@2831712

Probably right after his shower on a bi-weekly basis. His anxious hoovering attendant - What do you think, Andre? How does it look? Well...Mr President...it's a bit too... Nonsense, Andre. I gotta look healthy...

He's disparaging all our allies, and before long we will be isolated unless the Republicans step up to the plate and stop this maniac.

@StarzAbove He's disparaging all our allies, and before long we will be isolated unless the Republicans step up to the plate...

Republicans seem to be getting irate over the Khashoggi dismemberment.

Canadians could say to the US: We don't like their representative.

Ha. I wish I thought of saying that in my explanation.

trump was 100% right, anyone who likes our rotten representative is uncanadian

@Sukiesnow What's unCanadian? Are you btw...Canadian yourself?

trudeau is uncanadian, he is a globalist dictator. and yes i am Canadian, Trudeau is a nightmare, trump looks like a saint in comparison