Happy Thanksgiving. What will you be doing on Thanksgiving Day?

I will be spending it with family, this year I won't be hosting the feast. Yay!!!!

Image for post Happy Thanksgiving.   What will you be doing on Thanksgiving Day?
23% No plans 31% eating and watching football 8% going out to eat 23% cooking 15% staying at home, and having company
StarzAboves avatar Holidays & Birthdays
7 27
@2831755

You could use your welding equipment to thaw it faster I'll bet hehe smilie

Happy Thanksgiving RL

@2831755

Sounds great....are you a good cook? Happy Thanksgiving.

@2831760

Competent works....you're probably being a little modest? Just my opinion of course.

Going to friend's home for Thanksgiving. I'm cooking Cornish game hens for my own family today. a smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell going out to eat +4Reply
@JanHaskell Going to friend's home for Thanksgiving. I'm cooking Cornish game hens for my own family today.

Yummy! This is the first year in about 4 years that I won't be hosting. It's a relief....but I'll be taking a couple of pies.

Thanksgiving here was a month ago. Just a regular work week for me :/

Enjoy your holiday!

TASTs avatar TAST No plans +3Reply

Being British where Thanksgiving is not a thing I shall turn on my NFL game pass for an evening of-as you call it-football.

@ThePrinceofWales Being British where Thanksgiving is not a thing I shall turn on my NFL game pass for an evening of-as you call...

lol That's what most Americans will be doing after they eat....or I should say, the men in the family. lol

Going to my son's house. He and his family have hosted Thanksgiving the past 9 years.

@2831870

That's the best part of Thanksgiving. lol

@2831871

Thanks Will. I'm thankful I have a friend like you here on Amirite. hug smilie

Happy Thanksgiving to the US of A!
Tomorrow will be a regular day over here.

Most of my family is European, so we have a tenuous relationship with this holiday. It's really just going to be me, my siblings, and my parents, no big feast with extended family. And I've only been celebrating this holiday since I came to the U.S. when I was 10. But I've come to like it and I look forward to the excellent food every year.

Tibbys avatar Tibby staying at home, and having company +1Reply

We're at the age that the younger ones come to us. Family, friends and good food - my favorite holiday.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy staying at home, and having company +1Reply
@ozzyboy We're at the age that the younger ones come to us. Family, friends and good food - my favorite holiday.

I love Thanksgiving too. Good food, good conversation, and good people to spend the day with. Enjoy your day.

Yep...that's what I'm doing.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon eating and watching football 0Reply