Is abortion considered in life expectancy averages?

Image for post Is abortion considered in life expectancy averages?
unknownconditions avatar Law
0 38

Could it be considered genocide

@2831999

A 1992 article? you really had to go back to find that one lol

@2831998

I wasn't ready for that.

@2832013

thank you for the article. It's scary , the things that are done in the name of help and humanitarianism. There's nothing worst then being born to a mother who doesn't want their child, but I feel there is something so fundamentally wrong with that in the first place, that they should not be making a decision about someone else's life. These poor woman from the early attempts at birth control are now finding out that even years after " the pill" they cannot conceive babies. Is that just a scientific mistake or planned birth denial

@2832084

I've been involved in abortions with no consideration on my choice. I believe that government shouldn't be able to stop you, ( maybe this is a health professionals decision) but what about the fathers opinion. Also a woman can have a child without the fathers consent, seems one sided to me.

@unknowncondition I've been involved in abortions with no consideration on my choice. I believe that government shouldn't be able to...

Maybe when the fathers have to put up with the 9 months of health issues during the pregnancy ... and the years of health issues AFTER the pregnancy ... they will have some say.

@unknowncondition It's not about the womans pain it's about the childs . grow up and stop being selfish

For the father's "15 minutes of fun", they want the woman to have a lifetime of mental and physical health issues? THAT sounds like a selfish view.

And if you're honestly against slavery, no one has the Right or Authority to tell a woman she HAS TO give birth

@Walt_OReagun For the father's "15 minutes of fun", they want the woman to have a lifetime of mental and physical health issues?...

I think it's funny how after the fact woman act like they don't enjoy sex, that only men initiate it. sure some men are losers ( act like they don't know how babies are made )who want nothing to do kids. but those are the type that would be for their own childs abortion. With 50% of my dna inside a woman that baby(fetus) is half me. I deserve a say too. someone should speak up for the voiceless unborn.

@unknowncondition I think it's funny how after the fact woman act like they don't enjoy sex, that only men initiate it. sure some men...

So you contributed 1 sperm.
Big whoop.
As I said, you don't have to deal with all the health issues for the rest of your life. So no, you don't "deserve" a say.
...
If you want a child ... adopt one.
Where are all the "anti abortion" people who say people will adopt "unwanted" children? Nowhere, when it comes to actions over words.

@unknowncondition I guess i'm pro men's choice

if your lover don't mind I say no one else can stop you. I believe it takes two. are you implying that child birth is unhealthy. most women fear the superficial effects , ironically fearing that no one would want to have sex with them again.

@unknowncondition I can only speck for my own sperm , which you want to deny me a say in

You get a say in who you share it with. That's it.
Do you really think your one sperm is the equivalent to what a woman has to go through, to carry a pregnancy to term and give birth?
...
Of course child birth is unhealthy.
Thus the high mortality rates, without modern medicine.
Thus the physical and mental trauma women go through.

@Walt_OReagun You get a say in who you share it with. That's it. Do you really think your one sperm is the equivalent to what a...

this is the most natural thing and you want me to feel sorry about it. "victims of life" it's a scary world. Im sure even the most prepared woman has her doubts about the unknown quit making it sound worst then it is

@2832186

but their fine with breeding ignorance

@2832199

before I offend any body more, I used to think that the pro life rules were about the woman's decision (which seemed to be oppression ) and I was against that. But as I matured I've learned that they protect the life of an unrepresented baby. We have a duty to protect all life especially life unable to speak for themselves.

@unknowncondition but their fine with breeding ignorance

idk maybe i'm just bitter. we don't make love anymore we just fuck

@2832007

I've heard of one woman having 16 abortions.

@2832035

I've talked to planned parenthood employees and even they seemed shocked to reveal this fact.

@2832035

I don't know about 16, but ABC News seems to know of one who has had 15 abortions in 16 years, and who has written a book about it.
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/R...ory?id=8594347

@Thinkerbell I don't know about 16, but ABC News seems to know of one who has had 15 abortions in 16 years, and who has written...

wow , thank you for THAT article, I'm more confused now. This woman has suffered much in her life, I just don't know if facilitating her self destruction is the help she needs. She scares me and makes me want to be a better father for all children.