0

in Canada our government is already on one hand preemptively blaming Russia for hacking our 2019 elections, while in the other hand buying out the media. will we canadians be smart enough?

or will we be stupid NPC's and vote based on what trudeau controlled media tell us?

I hate how liberals project their own evil unto conservatives to win elections, buying out the media before an election is in FACT meddling with the elections, Russia is a scapegoat so liberals don;t have to take responsibility

50%Yes50%No
deusvults avatar Politics
4 7

Those wascally Russians sure seem to stay busy.

But of course the Russians are/will be meddling!  They always do!
Just ask Hillary, if you don't believe me.

If by "not taking responsibility" you mean caring more about consumers than shareholders, guilty as charged.

Personally... I love Russians. They are smarter than the Saudis are...that's for damn sure.

I wish to visit Moscow one day... And I. can't say I will ever want to visit Rihayd.

@Sukiesnow Personally... I love Russians. They are smarter than the Saudis are...that's for damn sure. I wish to visit...

me too i'd love to visit Russia one day, maybe do a hunting trip then church site seeing.

but this post has absolutely NOTHING to do with actual russians, rather the lying deceitful corrupt liberals willing to scapegoat Russia to avoid consequences of responsibility of loosing and to demonize conservatives.

Anonymous