0

Which classes do you think exist in our society? Western...as in mostly on here...UK, US and CANADA. Like what...Low class, middle class and upper class? Or anything else?

AND what salary in flexible dollars would you attribute to each of your class distinctions?

Sukiesnows avatar Education
3 15
The people are still deciding if Sukiesnow is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I do not personally base "class" on how much money or power people have.

@2832424

See my reply to piper above. That's for you too.

@Piper2 I do not personally base "class" on how much money or power people have.

Oh please. Subconsciously you do. Just like ppl who say I don't see colour. What crap.

@Sukiesnow Oh please. Subconsciously you do. Just like ppl who say I don't see colour. What crap.

Not in the sense that I meant it, no..not even subconsciously. I do think it's a little goofy for people to claim they "don't see color" also, though.

@Piper2 Not in the sense that I meant it, no..not even subconsciously. I do think it's a little goofy for people to...

I should have phrased this post with "Pretend" or something instead...to cover all the bases.

Ppl have said that to me...about 'colour'...ha.

@Sukiesnow I should have phrased this post with "Pretend" or something instead...to cover all the bases. Ppl have said that...

There are undoubtedly "classes" often referred to, and not just in reference to how much money one has or earns.

I've seen people say that too.

Oh crap! Something happen again! YEAH YOU ARE or NO WAY...are silly answers to almost any post. I meant this to be a disscussion.

@2832423

The page on this iPad or this site moves...and something happens. This site isn't very stable...at least not on my gen 2 iPad.

@2832521

I'd love some advice. I'll message you!

@2832422

Yet one can't deny many thousands of years of hereditary inclination..effecting and or affecting everyone.