What Do You Think Happens To Us After We Die?

Donna1218s avatar Life
4 26

I am an evangelical Christian. Still, I have imagined the afterlife like this:

I think it would be incredible if we become beings of light able travel at the speed of thought, anywhere at any time. We could spend eternity exploring the universe, if it is truly infinite.

Our souls will either go to Heaven or Hell.

@StarzAbove Our souls will either go to Heaven or Hell.

What would you say is the core difference between forever in Heaven and forever in Hell?

@StarzAbove Heaven is paradise, no pain or sorrow. Hell is complete torment for ever.

Heaven, with God, always surrounded by His perfect love. Hell, cut off from God and His love completely, forever. Here, now, in this world we have a connection to Him through Christ. I figure Hell would be like this world without the hope of Salvation and divine providence.

@2832450

Same with me. I've never understood those that don't believe! But they will some day.

@2832458

You're right, but there are so many who have closed their minds to God.

@2832462

I'm pretty sure everyone on this site knows what I believe. They also know I don't argue my beliefs here. Not so much on this site but on other sites I have been on, there are people who have tried to convince me otherwise, but no one will ever change my beliefs in God!

@2832467

Some have questioned their faith and went different ways. Hopefully they will return to the fold.

@2832472

Yes there is, but there are some that scoff at that too.

@2832477

That's very true, that's why I never force my beliefs on anyone, hopefully someday they will see the Light!

Donna darling...no one knows. NO ONE does! And all those 'tunnel stories and there was a white light and I saw my 'loved ones'...that's all crap.

Religions use Death! They love it! All that 's/he's in a BETTER place is bogus.' Of course that won't keep me from saying it...but when I say it what I mean is: At least the deceased won't have to do income taxes this year.

Trust me. I don't know much...but I know that much....

What we have is NOW. LIFE! Enjoy it...and when you aren't enjoying life...ask yourself...what is WRONG that I'm not enjoying, smiling...being lighthearted? ...that is what we need to focus on.

We become comfortably numb.

Heaven

We become plant food

Whatever you believe, is what will happen....chose wisely..