Well yes I eat red meat! Thanks to my mom who forced me to eat it as a baby! So...my body was forced into digesting cows! I love cows! Forgive me (weeping) for I have sinned.

My blood type shows that I reject red meat...yet it was forced on me. Just another example of ignorance not being bliss.

Sukiesnows avatar Religion
3 21

I know eating cows and pigs and chickens may be wrong because those animals have to die but if they wanted to live they shouldn't have been so tasty.

@2832648

Better than killing them just because there's no one to care for them like the real PETA

@2832690

Yeah but livestock is miserable, bred to be killed and eaten. I'd probably kill myself than live knowing that. (hypothetically assuming if animals had sentient intellect)

@2833124

Interesting view. I've always considered livestock as animals used for slaughterhouses. Pets are like a whole different category to me.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I know eating cows and pigs and chickens may be wrong because those animals have to die but if they wanted to live...

Didn't I message you? Lately? Perplexed.

Humans might be tasty, too if burnt flesh didn't smell so bad. Worse than formaldehyde.

My blood type also indicates I should be a vegetarian.

@Sukiesnow Didn't I message you? Lately? Perplexed. Humans might be tasty, too if burnt flesh didn't smell so bad. Worse than...

I messaged you back but you didn't say anything. Humans could be tasty, some humans are known to be cannibals. Burnt flesh doesn't smell like formaldehyde I guarantee that to you. I've been around formaldehyde for two years in the anatomy labs and brains reek the worst when preserved like that. It's the first time I hear about a blood type telling you that you should be vegetarian.

@2832526

Aww...tha's a joke riight?

Roast lamb for lunch.Yummy!🐏

I'm an unrepentant omnivore myself. a smilie

not a sin to eat meat, Jesus ate meat for crying out loud, lol

@deusvult not a sin to eat meat, Jesus ate meat for crying out loud, lol

There is room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

@Sukiesnow But Bhudda didn't. So there! Lol.

if we are going to make the argument without God, we are scientifically omnivores, aka meant to eat meat so there! lol

I don't eat red meat either....I like it well done.

@Sukiesnow Gourmet chefs the world over are shuddering...

I could cook a steak in a regular bread toaster and do what a gourmet chef, wants people to believe is magical cooking.