LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Art
3 15

I like football and I'll continue watching football.
Not getting caught up in the drama.

It's like musicians, who's politics I don't agree with.
I still listen to their music..I don't have time to go out of my way and be offended.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I DON'T CARE WILL STILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES +4Reply
@2832639

Me too! y smiliey smilie

DandyDons avatar DandyDon I DON'T CARE WILL STILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES +1Reply

Be like us Brits and only play the anthem before international matches and finals.Works for us.

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales I DON'T CARE WILL STILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES +2Reply

None of this would have happened if Trump had not stepped in and made such a big deal about it. He brags that he loves the military and their kneeling was disrespectful to the troops. But Trump has not paid one visit to the troops after two years. He's the one that is disrespectful.

The kneelers have every right to kneel if they want to, I would never do it. But we live in a free society. Yes, there were football games on Thanksgiving, there have always been, and will continue to be. And today there will be more football games played. People have the right to watch the games or not....it's their choice, but it's not going to hurt the games at all. People love football. In fact all of this nonsense has died down, since Trump shut up about it.

Why do football games need the anthem in the first place honestly?

TASTs avatar TAST I DON'T CARE WILL STILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES +1Reply
@TAST Why do football games need the anthem in the first place honestly?

More like why is football even on tv at all. Nobody watching no advertisers == no more football

1. Rotten kneelers? You're calling people who dislike police brutality rotten?
2. You need spell check or something, I am not even sure what your point is.
3. I don't watch the NFL because my racism tolerance threshold isn't what is used to be.
4. The anthem isn't even part of the game, when I watched football I usually tuned in by like the 2nd quarter, the only anthems I saw were during Super Bowls.

@Skr3wBall 1. Rotten kneelers? You're calling people who dislike police brutality rotten? 2. You need spell check or...

When the football men don't stand for the magic sky cloth it makes me sad :( How will it make freedom if they don't stand!!!

TASTs avatar TAST I DON'T CARE WILL STILL WATCH ALL THE GAMES 0Reply
@TAST When the football men don't stand for the magic sky cloth it makes me sad :( How will it make freedom if they...

The united states flag is not a sky cloth it is a symbol of the united states those who won't stand don't deserve the pleasure of living in the united states. So they are very welcomed to try to find someplace better. Like africa where there is constantly starvation and wars .

Thank you for pointing out my spelling error. I do have a spell check but it stops working often. I have never known the anthem to mean police, to me it means my country.

No football. America is the land of opportunity. If they don't like how they are treated in america they are free to go to the country of their choice and earn as much as they can there.

Anonymous