dru18s avatar Politics
4 84

Considering various other factors, I agree that was a decidedly weird and distasteful thing for her to say to a supporter. While I don't think posing with a confederate hat and gun is necessarily "racist", her saying "Mississippi history at its best!" while doing so...does add to the idea that she just might be.

@2832970

That's one way to clean out the racists.

Trump's approval rating is still very low, and 60% of Americans think he is doing a very bad job. And if this racist wins in Mississippi, then his ratings will even go lower. And yet some INTOLERANT righties still believe he is doing a good job. They have their heads in the sand.... pathetic.

@StarzAbove Trump's approval rating is still very low, and 60% of Americans think he is doing a very bad job. And if this...

They are starting to break away from him. Although, he will always have his small cluster of morons.

@dru18 They are starting to break away from him. Although, he will always have his small cluster of morons.

Yes they are, but there is one "INTOLERANT" person on this site who will remain with him forever. No matter that he has lied continuously for the last two years, that he is in bed with Putin, doesn't believe what his own scientists are telling him, and now doesn't believe the Saudi Prince had anything to do with killing the journalist. But her morals are just as bad as Trump's, so it's no wonder she still believes him.

@2833855

There you go again, you can't reply to anyone without using hateful words....INTOLERANT is the only word you know, but I guess that's understandable since that's your middle name.

I had you blocked for the very reason you have accused me of. You're a hateful disgusting person, mean and ignorant, not just to me. Every person you reply to you say the same old crap. You don't have a nice bone in your body, that's why you don't have any friends. As far as reporting people, I don't. Again, that's something you've made up, but if a person would report something, how would you even know. lol You're a joke around here, and I might add a very hateful joke, I don't know how you live with yourself.

Oh, by the way, you been making out in the back seat of cars lately?

@2833855

There is no block here, please stay focused.

@2832978

What part of over six hundred people being lynched in that state didn't you get?

@2833317

That ship sailed along time ago, Gronk, get with the current times.

The REPUBLICANS took up where the dixiecrats left off, some sixty years ago. Now please do try to keep up.

@2833071

And she's proud of it too.

@2833202

Can't get how most of the white population of Mississippi is voting for her. When will that state grow up?

@2841777

You're the only one spews hate....and you do it to everyone. Take a long look in the mirror and you will see a person full of hate and bitterness toward her fellow man.

Why don't you try being polite and mannerly. I know that's probably impossible for a person who is so full of hate, but I'm sure you would feel better and less depressed.

@2841777

I live in Missouri, so I know a ton of conservatives.

As far as using the internet: I doubt that you would be talking like you do, face to face, with a liberal.

@dru18 And she's proud of it too.

She doesn't have much to be proud of, does she?

What "old Confederate gun"?
And where can I find a picture and (accurate) description of it? I enjoy historic firearms.

@2833072

I'm corn-fused.
Did she actually have an antique Confederate gun, or not?

@2833321

Instead of being focused on bringing back rural hospitals, creating jobs, and infrastructure, the people of Mississippi still vote with their religion and their guns.

I gave up on that state a long time ago.

@2835142

There is no need to ever read her entire nonsense, it's always the same....she needs to get new "talking" points.... but when she listens to Fox all the time, it can be expected. lol

@2841549

Always, she couldn't make a comment without using intolerant....which is what SHE is... or the hate she expresses towards liberals. She's in love with Trump but she never praises him or tells us what HE is doing right, I guess because there isn't anything good he has done.

@2841576

no, I doubt it even occurred to her. Guess she doesn't see the obvious. lol

@2841894

hahah One setting is all she knows. lol

President Trump is not a racist. You are a hater. It's in your posts every day.

You most not be a happy person. Sour grapes all the time.

Let's just suppose you are correct - you're not, but let's pretend you are.
How bad does the democrat candidate have to suck to get beat by the monster you describe?

@2833315

And just why did a conservative Republican come only within seven points of their opponent in the state of Mississippi?

Hmmmm...........I wonder.Image in content

@2833656

You are so off the mark, it's scary, Gronk.

What does 'your version of "allege voter fraud" have to do with the Republican candidate being a racist douchebag?

@2833853

Yeah, it would be people that YOU know.

@2841205

Jerry Springer? Is he still alive, I guess she would know, she must watch him all the time. lol I have no cats either, evidently she watches Jerry Springer, while teasing her cats....or why would she even bring that up. lol

I have no government issued phone, but I guess she does, I didn't even know they existed. She is exposing herself by her inane comments. lol

@2841548

Good idea.... poor thing, her husband only lets her come on here after he has gone to bed. WOW!

@2880703

You are right frown smilie . I wonder why is her avatar is still up

Anonymous