What was your first job?

88% This: 13% haven't had one
eli666s avatar Jobs & Employment
3 19

And it's kinda pathetic tbh. I'm 24 with no experience or skills with worsening mental health. By the time I actually can get a job I'm probably gonna have the attention span and social skills of a gnat

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap haven't had one +5Reply
@2833249

For me it's not quite that easy. I'd be fucking thrilled to get the chance to give it a try, but my problem has always been getting past the application stage. I've never even been given an interview before and from when I was 16 to about 19/20 I was constantly applying to places. I'm unfortunately limited on what I can do for a job which is probably why

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap haven't had one +2Reply
@2833252

There's not much help to give that hasn't already been given, unless you have a job for me right now lol. I appreciate that though.
I'm not really sure what you would like to know for specifics

@2833253

I don't know what that is unfortunately

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap haven't had one 0Reply
@2833257

Ohh, okay. I'm not sure we have that here. I've looked into something similar for some of my sister's psw clients and it wasn't something that I could do

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap haven't had one +1Reply

Paper route when I was 8
Started working on farms at 13

TASTs avatar TAST This: +3Reply

I started as a bank secretary in 1965 when I was seventeen ... two weeks after high school graduation.

Farming. Backbreaking slogging most unfinancially rewarding job. Only thing worth it was the animals. My first loves.

I was the Chuck E. Cheese's Mouse. I had to go out and wave to people, and then every hour do the famous Chuck E. Cheese's Mouse dance. Thank God my face was hidden.

A work study job on my college campus.