+10

Does anyone else remember sodahead?

71%Yes29%No
eli666s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
10 26

Yep! I enjoyed it until we were all booted without warning. sad smilie

@JanHaskell Yep! I enjoyed it until we were all booted without warning.

They didn't even let us collect our stuff or pack any bags. Image in content

@dru18 They didn't even let us collect our stuff or pack any bags.

I know! And many of us would have liked the chance to arrange a way to reconnect with our friends. I eventually found many of you, but some have vanished.

Yep. It was my 1st entry into internet social media, but it ended abruptly. This site is good. I would like to see more people but it's difficult to please people these days and they don't stick around long. I don't know the answer but I will hang out while anyone is still interested in communicating for fun. 😊

I remember it well, and participated on the site for almost 5 years. It was the first of this kind I joined, and found out they can be a little bit addictive.

Yes I remember Sodahead. It was my introduction into social media. It was a great site, great features, lots of people, lots of fun. I wish it was still here. But the owner sold it and dumped us all without any notice at all. I lost contact with a lot of really good people, although I still have contact with two of my friends, not here, but in email.

Nah I can't remember any of you joking joking. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

It was my first social site like many others on here and yes, it did become like an addiction. That is why so many were so lost when it shut us all out so abruptly. I've adjusted and this place is fine, not SH but pretty good.

YES!!!!

It was the best site out there. So much fun. It was like if this site and SW had a child together. Only better.

@dru18 YES!!!! It was the best site out there. So much fun. It was like if this site and SW had a child together. Only...

So much fun. (sigh) Endless fun!

No one but ex-Sodaheaders would understand when I've explained my disappearance for a couple of years... "Well, and then I was also on Sodahead, you know...'

Can't say that I do.

Eli! Oh babé! How's school.

@Sukiesnow Eli! Oh babé! How's school.

School is good. Super busy sometimes. I have two projects and an essay due soon, yet I'm wasting time on here haha.

Yes.

@2833229

One of the best sites that was ever created.

@2833237

No, it was created in 2007 and ended in 2015. The company that bought it out changed it to a vote site. frown smilie

Yup, guilty. I'm an ex-soda head too.