eli666s avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
10 25

Yep! I enjoyed it until we were all booted without warning. sad smilie

@JanHaskell Yep! I enjoyed it until we were all booted without warning.

They didn't even let us collect our stuff or pack any bags. Image in content

@dru18 They didn't even let us collect our stuff or pack any bags.

I know! And many of us would have liked the chance to arrange a way to reconnect with our friends. I eventually found many of you, but some have vanished.

@2833245

Will_advocate... And there was another name...it will come to me. You were with the Phaets...? What are they doing these day?

@2833245

It was my first entry into social media as well. I used it from 2012-2015 RIP

I remember it well, and participated on the site for almost 5 years. It was the first of this kind I joined, and found out they can be a little bit addictive.

Yes I remember Sodahead. It was my introduction into social media. It was a great site, great features, lots of people, lots of fun. I wish it was still here. But the owner sold it and dumped us all without any notice at all. I lost contact with a lot of really good people, although I still have contact with two of my friends, not here, but in email.

YES!!!!

It was the best site out there. So much fun. It was like if this site and SW had a child together. Only better.

@dru18 YES!!!! It was the best site out there. So much fun. It was like if this site and SW had a child together. Only...

So much fun. (sigh) Endless fun!

No one but ex-Sodaheaders would understand when I've explained my disappearance for a couple of years... "Well, and then I was also on Sodahead, you know...'

Nah I can't remember any of you joking joking. hehe smilie
乂^◡^乂

It was my first social site like many others on here and yes, it did become like an addiction. That is why so many were so lost when it shut us all out so abruptly. I've adjusted and this place is fine, not SH but pretty good.

Can't say that I do.

Eli! Oh babé! How's school.

@Sukiesnow Eli! Oh babé! How's school.

School is good. Super busy sometimes. I have two projects and an essay due soon, yet I'm wasting time on here haha.

Yes.

@2833229

One of the best sites that was ever created.

@2833237

No, it was created in 2007 and ended in 2015. The company that bought it out changed it to a vote site. frown smilie

Anonymous