+3

music is so calming, great music to fall asleep too, or study, or just relax, lol goodnight everyone

FAR CRY 5 - 30 MINUTES of the map background music - YouTubeEnjoy !!!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owohNsRUybk
100%Yes0%No
deusvults avatar Music
3 3

Never liked Far cry 5, horrible story. Lose lose scenarios. Far cry 3 and primal were awesome tho

@Sunny_the_skeptic Never liked Far cry 5, horrible story. Lose lose scenarios. Far cry 3 and primal were awesome tho

I agree 100% not only was it a lose lose scenario, you can;t finish all missions because of the darned forced story missions, (and they try to tell us we can play at our own pace, no we can't), the game in the end makes you the bad guy for "saving" the people of hope county, when in reality you just doomed them to annihilation. i think John had a nuclear weapon stashed somewhere, lol.

I love the music though.

I liked primal, I don;t know why so many people bash on it though. haven;t finished 3 yet

@deusvult I agree 100% not only was it a lose lose scenario, you can;t finish all missions because of the darned forced...

Primal was awesome for me. I don't recall a game that has explored this theme anytime recently. Far cry 3 is so cool for it's tropic jungles and the islander theme with the tatau you get, increasing your power with each one you earn as a warrior ritual.