From now on...I'm using Chinet. Dishes don't DO themselves you know? I'd rather be doing something else. I'll save on hot water, soap and finger energy. I'm not sure about replacing the cutlery. Plastic cutlery isn't that strong.

Life is full of possibilities.

Sukiesnows avatar Life
7 18

That's true, dishes don't do themselves, but a dishwasher does. lol

@StarzAbove That's true, dishes don't do themselves, but a dishwasher does. lol

People love their dishwashers! Are you one? Too much bending over!

I'd love to bend over - but only so some people can kiss my ass! smirk smilie

@Sukiesnow People love their dishwashers! Are you one? Too much bending over! I'd love to bend over - but only so some people...

Yes, I really appreciate my dishwasher, but I still hand wash my silverware and some pots/pans. But it's great when having company.

I must wash up yesterday's dishes...

@2833691

If you go online you can find ways it will almost clean itself!! Something about vinegar and boiling water...

@2833691

You have to wash your microwave? All I have to do is wash the glass turntable on mine. It's a Smart one.

@2833753

The brand name is "Sharp". It's rare when I have to wash it, just when something splatters, which doesn't happen often.

I don't want to be a Debbie Downer BUuut,
please use stuff that is at least recyclable. Not all Chinet stuff is.

Saves you some time and could even save you money.

@DandyDon Saves you some time and could even save you money.

Ha ha. That's what's so great about media. I've never ever seen a person do anything like that or similar in real life.

I think I'll keep using my coffee mug. It can get grotty looking...that might even make the coffee taste better.

Once a friend - at my place - got up to rewash a glass...apparently it had water marks on it.