IF you have a fierce argument with a good friend...how do you get back to stabilizing the relationship? You know...regain that neutral vibe?

Sukiesnows avatar Relationships
7 19

Give it a couple days to cool and then try and talk to them.

@2833698

The drunk/meds/Mercury retrograde/lost my job excuses are always great for paving the way...covering that awkwardness...ha.

The sad thing is...sometimes creating a rift can be hard to overcome. Sometimes...yeah...what the argument was about... Like, now...after knowing you for 20 years...this is how you REALLY feel about country music?

Rare I've ever had such an argument to be honest.
乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

@Ada Rare I've ever had such an argument to be honest. 乂ᵒ◡ᵒ乂

Same for me.

So...if ice cream can't fix it....to hell with it!!

@DandyDon Same for me. So...if ice cream can't fix it....to hell with it!!

I will admit I had a very bad temper when I was young but my partner getting ms kinda changed all that for me.
乂ᵒ_ᵒ 乂

@Ada I will admit I had a very bad temper when I was young but my partner getting ms kinda changed all that for...

Sorry to hear that but yes, it's always better if you can get rid of having a temper.

@DandyDon Sorry to hear that but yes, it's always better if you can get rid of having a temper.

Yeah kinda sad it took something so bad to make me reevaluate what I actually had in life and treat people around me better but hey I'm trying now to make good on what an idiot I was in the past.
乂ᵒ_ᵒ 乂

Apologize.

@2833776

lol Then you have a problem. lol

Time and just being nice. I just let it go and hope the other person does the same.

I've never had a fierce argument with a good friend.

@Thinkerbell I've never had a fierce argument with a good friend.

Should I have said heated? The: I am right and you are wrong...that kind?

Sometimes once ya strike that match and burn the bridge there there ain't no rebuilding no matter how much of a discount ya get from Home Depot