LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundreds avatar Animals & Nature
2 15

OH starz I don't think those people should have come into USA at all. Something needs to be done to stop the swarm

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OH starz I don't think those people should have come into USA at all. Something needs to be done to stop the swarm

They are seeking a better life, Lorraine. We have been privileged to live in the States, not in some impoverished country, crime ridden where people are afraid for their lives. We Americans have been truly blessed, and I can't blame others for wanting to live here as well.

@StarzAbove They are seeking a better life, Lorraine. We have been privileged to live in the States, not in some impoverished...

Starz yes we are lucky, but we still don't need them coming here at all. Especially trying to force entry that just needs to be stopped. It is like someone forcing their way into your home, would you allow them into your home?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz yes we are lucky, but we still don't need them coming here at all. Especially trying to force entry that...

We are all immigrants, Lorraine, as I said before they are seeking a better life. They haven't forced their way into our country, they are in Mexico....and Mexico is providing what they need. I hope things can be worked out for all of them in a peaceful way.

Thea I agree with you, the parents dragged those poor kids around with no plans or thoughts for what would happen. No wonder the kids wanted to stay in a nice safe foster place.

Children used as pawns...plain and simple..

Those parents knew what was going to happen and were hoping people would feel sorry for them...they thought about that on every step that they dragged their kids over here.

if they don't remember their mothers then a) they where seperated as babies., or b) their mothers aren;t their mothers

The separation from their babies should never have happened. These babies will be scarred for life, only because we have an unfeeling, uncaring president who did it out of malice toward the downtrodden. Shame, shame on Trump.

@2833822

Keep on blaming Obama, he never separated babies from the mothers. Put the blame where it belongs, on your master, the lying corrupt president in the White House NOW.

Anonymous