I have just been watching the continuing trumpster fire that is roiling the overflowing DC swamp. No point in posting here, as those with any common sense can see it happening and anyone who still supports this administration is beyond all hope at this point.

VicZincs avatar News & Current Events
4 23
@2833811

How do you know? You've never had a Hillary administration.

@VicZinc How do you know? You've never had a Hillary administration.

We had a Hill Billy administration when they were in office.

At least Hillary would know how to govern, not this lame brain we have in the White House now. It's been scandal after scandal and chaos in the two years he's been in office.

@2833841

Hillary would know how to govern and there wouldn't be all this chaos that we are going through now. Trump is a crook and doesn't have any idea how to govern, he doesn't even know what the constitution says, even the Republicans are wising up to him. He won't listen to anyone, and by his own words, he goes by his guts. And that's the person you support. So be it.

As far as scandals go, no one can compare to Trump. Look at how many of his friends are going to prison. And those are the people you support. Man you need to take your blinders off and open up your eyes. Trump is dangerous to our country, when he will listen to Putin instead of his own intelligence agents, the people that he put into office.

With your attitude, I'm glad you're not a democrat any longer. We don't need people like you in our party.

@2833840

That's the one that gets me.
MSM blatantly lied to them about Hillary, having them believe she was actually going to win.
Fool me once...

I guess there is still that "Impeachment" thing, to cling on to.

@2833874

Not looking for impeachment, maybe indictment for espionage.

Looks like it is about to come crashing down

I agree Vic, Trump is going down the toilet and his supporters are still in denial.

No point in posting - and yet you did.

I support the administration!

Is there anything specific this post is about?

@2836290

Yep. We did. However Obama was free of scandal and Trump is buried chin deep in it.

@VicZinc Yep. We did. However Obama was free of scandal and Trump is buried chin deep in it.

...and they will deny that too, Vic. But it's closing in on Trump now.... and he's getting nervous.

@2836417

Right back atcha! hehe smilie