Oh, and one more thing before I shut up again. If Mueller can take down Pence with Trump, according to your sacred constitution, Nancy Pelosi becomes president. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. BUHAHAHA.

VicZincs avatar Quizzes, Brainteasers & Riddles
6 104
@2833844

Close. Not "give" them but prevent others from denying them. Like the right to vote, the right to seek asylum, the right to make medical choices, or use the bathroom in private.

@2833871

I suspect you would be in the front row with Hyde-Smith

@2833915

Um, all across America. In denial much?

@VicZinc Close. Not "give" them but prevent others from denying them. Like the right to vote, the right to seek asylum, the...

Vic, it's your team that screwed up health care, and wants to pee in the girls room. There is no RIGHT to seek asylum. And, it's also your team that thinks minorities are too dimwitted to get a photo ID.

@2833976

You've asked twice. He won't answer because he doesn't have one.

@2833907

I wouldn't want her to take my order at Subway, much less be president.

"You have to bite into the sub...to find out what it is".

@2833907

To a libbie like Vic, any Democrat would be preferable to any Republican as POTUS.
Even Nancy. hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

A dyed-in-the-wool lib like Vic
Will approve any proggie real quick.
Be it Hilly or Nancy,
His needs aren't fancy,
As long as he gets to gold brick.

@2833907

Heck, even Micky Mouse would be a better president than what's in the White House now. lol

@Flrdsgns I think a lot of people would lose to Mickey Mouse.

Not in Cali... even Mickey can't stand it there anymore.

@Thinkerbell Not in Cali... even Mickey can't stand it there anymore.

Disneyland as well as Disney itself is doing very well in Ca

@Flrdsgns Disneyland as well as Disney itself is doing very well in Ca

I thought we were talking about politics, not the tourist trade.
Yeah, Disney is part of the Cali oligarchy... you don't see many street bums or needles on the ground in Disneyland.

@Flrdsgns Not at all, Happiest place on Earth!

Except when it's crowded and you have to wait an hour to get on a popular ride.
Good thing me and my sis Tink get to use the VIP entrance.
As long as we keep the bums away, that is.

@Thinkerbell I think Hillary would indeed have found a way to lose to Mickey Mouse...

She won the popular vote....lest you've forgotten. lol But she won't run again....so don't get your hopes up. Trump will be long gone before 2020.

@StarzAbove She won the popular vote....lest you've forgotten. lol But she won't run again....so don't get your hopes up...

The United States of America uses a system called the Electoral College, ...lest you've forgotten.

@Budwick The United States of America uses a system called the Electoral College, ...lest you've forgotten.

Electoral College should be tossed out. The people should be able to decide and not a bunch of clowns in stupid hats.

@Flrdsgns Electoral College should be tossed out. The people should be able to decide and not a bunch of clowns in stupid hats.

Flanders - seriously, do a study on the electoral college and why it's important to the WHOLE country.

We use an electoral voting system on presidential votes. THAT's why the popular vote meant nothing. It's shocking to me that you guys are unaware of these basic civic factoids.

@Budwick Flanders - seriously, do a study on the electoral college and why it's important to the WHOLE country. We use an...

If the electoral college were standardized, it would be much more accurate. Some states it's winner take all, some states it's proportional. It should be the same for each state. Ca has roughly 15% of the population of the country, yet we are way under represented.

@Flrdsgns If the electoral college were standardized, it would be much more accurate. Some states it's winner take all, some...

California has an electoral vote for every senator and representative - just like everyone else.

@Budwick Which doesn't mean shit! Stay focused!

Then why even have elections if it means nothing?

@Flrdsgns Then why even have elections if it means nothing?

No one said it did. But as usual you've rattled off a lot of crap that doesn't diddly, now go tell your mommy she wants you. I'm done here.

@StarzAbove No one said it did. But as usual you've rattled off a lot of crap that doesn't diddly, now go tell your mommy she...

It doesn't mean sh-t?  Then why do liberals bring it up so often?
Oh, wait... never mind... practically everything libs say doesn't mean sh-t.
hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

Yeah, and just the other day, my football team lost its game.
And it WASN'T FAIR!

My team gained more yards!

@2833944

Of course that came from Fox Noise. lol lol

@2833951

You seem to have overlooked this in your link:
Police told the newspaper that the signature gatherers do not appear to be politically-motivated -- they are just trying to make a buck.

But go ahead and blame the Democrats, since you blame us for everything else and always fail to put the blame where it really belongs....on Trump and the Russians, yet you ignore that. That's much more dangerous having our president in the back pocket of a Russian dictator.

@2833960

Sure you did, called us Liberdrunks.... nice. NOT!

@2833965

Actually I'm a moderate, and I have voted Republican before, but I hate what Trump is doing to our country. I'm not even angry, just sad and worried that he is destroying our democracy.

@2833949

If they are Trumpsters, I would agree....they are lying. lol lol

@StarzAbove Well, all votes count. lol

No they don't. In California it's pointless to vote, either that silly electoral college will ignore what the people vote for, or the courts will overturn it.

@Flrdsgns No they don't. In California it's pointless to vote, either that silly electoral college will ignore what the...

Yeah, just the other day the football team I root for lost a game, just because they didn't score the most points.

Those silly referees ignored the fact that my team gained the most yards.

@Thinkerbell Yep... especially in Cali.

At least she didn't get any help from the Russians, like your master did. hehe smilie

@StarzAbove At least she didn't get any help from the Russians, like your master did.

She got her help from the corrupt DNC.
And I thought Mueller was supposed to have finished Trump off by now... whatever happened to tic-toc...? biggrin smilie

@2833945

He didn't even get the cabinet position that Hillary must have promised him for his support, so it didn't work out for him at all. hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell She got her help from the corrupt DNC. And I thought Mueller was...

I always get a chuckle...when a grown ass man, calls another man a "Bully".
hehe smilie

@StarzAbove Stick around, it's count down time. lol

You've been counting down for years, Starz.
You must start over every time you get to 0 and nothing happens.  hehe smilie

@Thinkerbell You've been counting down for years, Starz. You must start over every time you get to 0 and nothing happens.  

Just two years.... and I will continue to count down, because it will happen. Trump is very rattled now that Cohan is spilling the beans on Trump. Laugh all you want, but it will happen. Then we'll see who's laughing. lol

@StarzAbove Just two years.... and I will continue to count down, because it will happen. Trump is very rattled now that...

Yep, "just" two years and two conservative justices appointed to the Supreme Court, plus many judges appointed to the lower federal courts.

And even if your wildest dreams come true, and Trump is out anytime soon, there will be at least two more years of sane judicial appointments with Pence (local Indiana boy makes good?) and the larger Republican majority in the Senate for confirmations, 53-47, to insure judicial sanity in the federal courts for a generation.

So yes, I'll still be laughing, no matter what happens. hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

Cohen, his name is Cohen. If you're gonna rip on the guy, at least get his name right. Or, the DOJ may nail you for lying!

And, Mike Cohen has been spilling beans since June. What do you think his recent beans have that the old ones didn't?

I can appreciate when people don't give up on their dreams..y smiliey smilie

@2833851

Stop with your angry rants and get back in the kitchen and cook dinner or something.

@2833851

This is not only Vic's hobby, but his profession, Gronk. hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

@2834060

Fleet's in, maybe you should get over there and service them.

@2834522

That's for dang sure. lol

@2834297

We have to laugh at your comments because they are so over the edge, that it's either laugh or cry. lol

@2834297

Poor Grunk, she's mad again and whining. He told the truth, something you know nothing about. lol

@2834060

I notice the tolerant, pro-equal-rights-for-women remarks being made towards you by the liberal contingent here, Gronk.

'Tis a time-honored libbie narration:
"We're FOR women's rights in this nation!"
(But— psst— be advised
Of the truth, undisguised:
'Tis JUST if you're ON their plantation.) shh smilie shh smilie shh smilie

Vic, I have to laugh every time I read a comment on here about the Dems being sad that Hillary lost. We have all accepted that fact and moved on. But the only ones that keep bringing her up are the righties on this site. All they do is whine about it and accuse us of doing that very thing that they do. They never say anything good about Trump, I guess because there isn't anything good about him, so they still blame Obama for everything, Hillary for her emails, when Ivanka Trump has done the very same thing. Maybe the Dems should all be yelling to Ivanka....LOCK HER UP, LOCK HER UP, you think? lol

@StarzAbove Vic, I have to laugh every time I read a comment on here about the Dems being sad that Hillary lost. We have all...

Vic wrote this post.
He is no rightie.
Sad? The dems are devastated that Hillary lost. And haven't been able to accept the loss for over two years now. And now are scheming some kind of Hail Mary to get rid of Trump.

Trump by the way is a fabulous president. His patience with knothead democrats knows no bounds! The economy is great, it's just so great, I can't tell you how great the economy is. He's made a bunch of really good judicial appointments - they're so great, it's amazing how great they are. And, how about North Korea! Who would have dreamed that anyone could have tamed 'Lil Rocket Man!

Have a great day dreaming about impeachment Starz!

@Budwick Vic wrote this post. He is no rightie. Sad? The dems are devastated that Hillary lost. And haven't been able to...

This would be funny if you weren't serious. Your head is so far up tRump's rump that you can see his china.

@VicZinc This would be funny if you weren't serious. Your head is so far up tRump's rump that you can see his china.

Amen, Vic. He's downright hilarious, no one has tamed the Korean, he's still doing just what he had been doing all along. And the economy, then why is he Bud so mad about GM? lol If the economy is so great then those that are laid off from GM won't have trouble finding work.

Bud forgot to mention that a lot of Trump's cabinet has lied and is going to jail. lol

@StarzAbove Amen, Vic. He's downright hilarious, no one has tamed the Korean, he's still doing just what he had been doing...

HE isn't mad about GM
There are currently more jobs available than there are people looking for jobs. Of course that's nation wide. You see Starz, when a small area takes a big hit like GM closing Lordstown, some of those people may still have a hard time finding employment. I realize the concept involves more than one thouyght at a time, but maybe Vic can help you figure it out.

HE knows how several people have been railroaded by the DOJ. There may be more - I mean, you've got the weight of the government coming down on people to ruin their lives for supporting Trump - it's not right or fair, but that's what's happening.

Has Kim blasted off any more rockets over Japan since meeting with Trump?

You guys would have much greater cred if you recognized some of your own lies.

@2834291

Oh, poor baby got down raved and now she's whining....go tell your mommy she wants you.

@2834292

Gronk,here's the thing. Everyday theres dozen of articles outlining the ways in which the current administration is abusing the office; disenfranchising our citizenry; skirting the constitution; blatantly breaking the law; demonstrating disregard for the middle class; encouraging disrespect for women, people of color, immigrants, the media, and non-traditional gender roles; and purposely allowing businesses to trample the fragile environment. Not to mention lying about policies that are intended to boost profits and move business off shore without regard for the effects of those policies on the working class.

Listing those myriad facts here will not change yours or anyone's mind because people who support Trump actually believe those policies are in the best interest of people like themselves - self centered, non-minority Christians. Your response would be "na-uh".

If you want facts, open your eyes and turn off Fox News.

@VicZinc Gronk,here's the thing. Everyday theres dozen of articles outlining the ways in which the current administration...

You nailed it Vic. Of course, that will go right over her head and she'll come back with how intolerant we are, or how ignorant we are, or mention the pink hats again, that we are mad because Hillary lost. No one cares about Hillary except the righties....they sure do talk about her all the time. Grumpy is a broken record.

@Flrdsgns I'm guessing the people in Youngstown don't think the economy is so great.

If their definition of 'the economy' is their own employment status, I suppose you might be right.

Of course Trump had nothing to do with the poor choices GM has made since getting bailed out by Obama.

The employees are taking GM to task about the Cruz factory that will remain open in Mexico. They're getting a good idea what 'Put America First" is about.

@Budwick If their definition of 'the economy' is their own employment status, I suppose you might be right. Of course...

Yeah, the economy is very personal. Most people are concerned with their own economics and couldn't care less how someone else is doing.

@Flrdsgns Yeah, the economy is very personal. Most people are concerned with their own economics and couldn't care less how...

Really? How do you explain democrats desire to redistribute wealth to those they deem as deserving as opposed to those that earned the wealth in the first place?

@Budwick Really? How do you explain democrats desire to redistribute wealth to those they deem as deserving as opposed to...

I earn my own way in this world, and have never depended on anyone or any government to help me out. I don't mind paying taxes for infrastructure and for a reasonable military. Taking money from the wealthy to give to someone else is where I part from the democrat party. Today's democrat party are not the party I was a member of for so long.

@Flrdsgns I earn my own way in this world, and have never depended on anyone or any government to help me out. I don't mind...

But, you don't speak for the democrats, do you?

IS thinking and doing 'as most people do' more important than doing what is right?

You put yourself in a precarious position there Flanders - you are straddling the fence. You get to lean one way during once conversation and another way when the topic turns. Just be careful not to fall off the fence and get your gnads smashed in the process!

@Budwick But, you don't speak for the democrats, do you? IS thinking and doing 'as most people do' more important than...

Straddling the fence? Like most people, I'm more concerned with my own economic future and that of my families than to care about what happens to you or the rest of the country. The fact that I'm not a progressive doesn't mean I support your far right ideas either. Democrats have gone too far to the left for me and the republicans have gone too far to the right for my tastes. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

@Flrdsgns Straddling the fence? Like most people, I'm more concerned with my own economic future and that of my families...

Your boundaries are not clear.
How am I to know what you mean when you say "Democrats have gone too far to the left" and "republicans have gone too far to the right".
I'm not a mind reader Flanders.

@Flrdsgns I'm moderate slightly to the left of center. Is that clear enough for you?

No.
There are hundreds, possibly thousands of issues, your description gives me no clue where you stand on any of them.
Perhaps you have heard the maxim - "I prefer clarity over agreement."
In other words, it's more important to me that you and I would understand one another than for us to agree on what we're saying. I can respect a difference of opinion rightly and clearly stated. But stuff like "He has orange hair and if his mouth is moving, you know he is lying." has no real meaning - it's obvious hyperbole - there's no where to go. Yet, that is the kind of crap we've been listening to for the past couple years - since Hillary lost.

@Budwick No. There are hundreds, possibly thousands of issues, your description gives me no clue where you stand on any of...

I despise Trump as a person. I think he is vulgar, rude, ignorant and quite possibly crooked. That doesn't mean I disagree with all his ideas. I agree with him that immigration is a problem, but I disagree with needing a wall, or that a wall will fix the problem. The economy is bumping along well enough. I'm not sure if he is responsible nor does it matter to me as long as the economy is doing ok and people are working. I agree with him that giving money to every s-hole country is a waste of money, but not sure if we should just stand by and watch them starve to death.
What else would you like to know?

@Flrdsgns I despise Trump as a person. I think he is vulgar, rude, ignorant and quite possibly crooked. That doesn't mean I...

I don't expect you to state your position on every one of those hundreds, possibly thousands of issues every time. We'll see how it goes going forward. If I'm feeling like you're leaving the reservation - I'll say something at the time.

I will say I'm impressed with your fight to stay in the discussion. Kudos!

@StarzAbove lol 60% Americans think otherwise. Whatever you're drinking, I'll have some. lol...

About the same number believe we've been visited by aliens.
YOUR 60 % believe what they believe cuz the MSM has been feeding 'em BS for the last number of years.
The other group - well, maybe it's the same group!

@2834294

President Ronald Reagan was a "movie star".

Mueller take down Pence as well as Trump...?  hehe smilie biggrin smilie hehe smilie

That would be HORRIBLE. The left would have us kissing the World's ass, the economy would go down the toilet, they'd come after our guns, and political correctness would become even more ridiculous than it already is.

Anonymous