+2

Real Christmas trees are better than artificial Christmas trees, amirite?

Image for post Real Christmas trees are better than artificial Christmas trees, amirite?
Ellens avatar Holidays & Birthdays
4 11
The voters have decided that Ellen is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They are, but I'm no longer able to manage getting one home and into the house on my own. I've had an artificial one for the past ten years. I have a large collection of ornaments from the past and present, so I still enjoy it.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +5Reply

The smell makes it

TASTs avatar TAST Yeah You Are +5Reply

I love a real tree, but the expense, clean up, and disposal are why I go with the artificial option. 😊

Will_Janitors avatar Will_Janitor Yeah You Are +5Reply

They are if you don't have to pay for them, but if you do, they're very expensive and a one-time use.

The needles fall off creating mess...

No, I prefer an artificial tree. They are prettier, less mess, less dangerous and last longer. I've had a couple of real trees and never again.

It doesn't matter. Spray some pine scent. Please. If we can wear fake anything now...fake breasts etc...we can certainly NOT continue to chop down trees for Christmas and use pretend ones.