You are extremely horny and anticipate a sexual evening with your new and hard-won booblelicious girlfriend when the unexpected happens. One of her implants drops! causing the boob to extremely deflate and fall sideways! Never mind. You valiantly soldier on...or do you?

Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
5 26

The moment has passed. She is now on the injured reserve list. Time to bring someone up from the minors. 😁

@2834242

You wouldn't necessarily know she had them.

@2834354

I have known women who have implants, and their breasts were not remotely huge. I sure wouldn't have known, if they hadn't told me.

@2834376

Alrighty, then.

Because of the "I'd know" part.

@2834376

You've come a long way babe.

Deflating implants usually means you'll probably die unless you get medical assistance and well that's a huge turn off for me personally. So I'd probably thank her for ruining my whole fucking evening...
[Ada then kicks TV off stand, smashes coffee table to pieces and buggers off in a huff]
hehe smilie乂^◡^乂

@Ada Deflating implants usually means you'll probably die unless you get medical assistance and well that's a huge...

Omg. You did having me Laughing. I know...riight? Who needs implants...really?

A friend after breast cancer said no to implants. I respect that...but I would also have respected the implants in this case.

That would kill my boner...and her condition would be a medical emergency. I'd call 911.

@Azlotto That would kill my boner...and her condition would be a medical emergency. I'd call 911.

Thank you for being honest. My point is that of course men admire big breasted women but if there is a problem..WHAT?

So...fuck off all men who like breast implanted women....women do a lot to please men...and when there is a problem...the men are the first to jump ship.

I would try to deflate the other one...hehe smilie
Anyway if she has enormous boobs she wouldn't be with me...

@2834325

So is my sentiment...The legs I like have ankles on one end and puzzy on the other.

I prefer girls with natural breasts, even if not big I respect a girl with confidence enough not to mutilate her chest. While this incident would not bother me much (I've seen things a lot more gruesome) I'd be rather disappointed in her for doing this to herself

I don't think I'd find myself in such a situation since I'm not lesbian or bi.
However, if the situation arose under non-sexual circumstances, I would ask her if I should take her to the emergency room.