OMG I am so sick of the Nafta talks! Canada...fyi...is NOT trying to screw the US! WHY would we DO that? There were talks here...like, do we need a Nafta deal...really? Like, Why? AND, US farmers were also on the News...saying that it wasn't such a big deal... So...WHAT is Going on? Trump should stop taking Prozac and switch to Venelafaxine. It's less paranoia inducing...I've heard.

And FYI the US has ALWAYS been trying to screw Canada every chance they get! I mean...since we've legalised Cannabis...how many US dealers have been trying to get in on that action? And oh please. Stop buying all our beautiful properties up North. We don't want your money. Fruck you.
And China? Omg. China does us ALL a favour by producing goods cheaper. May the Universe always Bless China!

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
4 10

The problem is TRUMP. He causes chaos all over the world. He's thinks he's God and can do whatever he wants. Hopefully, come January when the Democrats take control of the House, things will change. He won't be able to get away with all this crap that he's been doing. That's our only hope to save our country.

@Sukiesnow Please come back Barack Obama. We misjudged you.

I've always respected and admired Obama, he was a good president and very intelligent and kind to others, not like the hateful, spiteful man that sits in the White House now.

@StarzAbove I've always respected and admired Obama, he was a good president and very intelligent and kind to others, not like...

whoever wrote what he was supposed to say was smart, without his papers/teleprompter he mumbled like trump.

I will say this though, trudeau makes Obama look smart

@StarzAbove The problem is TRUMP. He causes chaos all over the world. He's thinks he's God and can do whatever he wants...

Please believe me when I say...Canadians were ALL upset during these talks! You are right...it must be about Trump.

@Sukiesnow Please believe me when I say...Canadians were ALL upset during these talks! You are right...it must be about Trump.

all upset? no some of us don;t get angry when the media tells us to be like others. we think for ourselfs

It is about Trump. He's tearing our country apart. He's ruined our reputation with our allies and is in bed with Putin and the Rocket Man. He's a crook and a con man.

canada especially under trudeau is far too weak to even scratch the US!

When Trump is no longer President the satirical news shows will be at a loss.

Anonymous