While I'm not generally an advocate of An Eye For an Eye...I am when it comes to animal abuse! Three horses were found starved in Simcoe, Ontario. I don't know anymore...my eyes were blinded by tears...I had to switch the channel! Yes...DEATH is too GOOD for ppl who abuse animals...they need to be treated to An Eye For an Eye...a Tooth for a Tooth.

Animals are worth far more than most people. Otherwise...they are our equals.

Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
6 18

I hear of horses being starved to death often. Poor things, better to let them go free at least then someone might catch them or they would find food someplace. It is very wrong and the offenders should be locked up with no food just to feel the pain.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I hear of horses being starved to death often. Poor things, better to let them go free at least then someone might...

So have you repented of your own experiences of animal abuse then? This is why I blocked you on Amirite previously. You disgusted me with your stories.

animals act pretty inhumane, I do like eye for eye for people

@unknowncondition animals act pretty inhumane, I do like eye for eye for people

Hm? If you cause a car accident...and hit a pedestrian who consequently suffers the loss without one leg afterward...do you think you, then should also lose one of your legs?

@Sukiesnow Hm? If you cause a car accident...and hit a pedestrian who consequently suffers the loss without one leg...

Should a bird be ate for eating a fish... oh that is what happens it's called nature. if people didn't capture horses lock them in cages and bring them to this continent you wouldn't be able to enjoy their beauty. animals are not more important then people, thousands of people go starving everyday

Does that extend to people and does that make you in favor of capital punishment?

what about for people who kill people? or do you put animals lives above that of humans?

Although I can understand the temptation to feel that way, I generally do not. If something "bad" happens to a person who has intentionally inflicted suffering on another being or beings, though..can't say that I mourn.

It is encouraging, that the laws in this and many other countries concerning animal abuse have become at least somewhat harsher.

I have no tolerance for any kind of abuse.
Life is life...All the personal opinions and grudges in the world wont change that.

One isn't worth any more than the other..