OMG The latest show I'm watching is called Episodes... Really funny! It's a SHOWTIME series... It's better for mature adults...if you are in your 20s you probably won't like it. Matt LeBlanc...I know riight? I resisted watching it but 'they' kept throwing it in my face. I'm expecting someone to knock on my door...asking what it is I'm always laughing about.

Please at least click on it...tell me if you hate it! And tell me what you're watching, please! I'm always interested.

Sukiesnows avatar Education
4 10

Honestly...my thumb and the rewind button are getting worn out...just so I can re-watch and laugh all over again!

@2834485

Yeah...I'm on that, too! Say...there was a movie first...riight? Then the series...? Really liked the movie...

I turned my Apple tv on and "Merlin's Shop Of Mystical Wonders" is playing on MST3K on PLUTO.

@Sukiesnow What do you watch, Don?

I don't really watch much of anything...I'll watch football if I like the game.
I watch a show that comes on, on Tuesdays , called The Curse Of Oak Island.

Maybe 2 or 3 other 30 minute shows but for the most part, I just do like I'm doing now.
Put it on something but not really watching it..

@DandyDon I don't really watch much of anything...I'll watch football if I like the game. I watch a show that comes on, on...

Yah...know the feeling. I watch 'the Property Brothers' and similar...when I want something on in the background.

Must be me.When this was on the BBC I could barely raise a smirk.

@ThePrinceofWales Must be me.When this was on the BBC I could barely raise a smirk.

Funny. You know...we have shows on TV here, too...but I can't watch them on TV channels...but I always like them when I'm on Netflix or Crave. Like Baroness Von Sketch...