According to new research men who support Trump likely suffer from "Fragile Masculinity"

Men who voted for Trump, according to the study are more likely to search terms such as "erectile dysfunction," "how to get girls," "penis enlargement," "testosterone," and "Viagra," among others. This correlation held for men who voted republican in the 2018 election (according to a similar article in the Washington Post).

Trump and Republicans Appeal to Men with Fragile Masculinity, Researchers Find"Support for Trump in the 2016 election was higher in areas that had more searches for topics such as 'erectile dysfunction.'"https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appeals-men-fragile-masculinity-1236701
45% Well duh 18% Not me I have a huuuuge ... 0% Shut up vic or I'll kick your ... 36% just as I suspected all along
VicZincs avatar Science
3 17
@2834646

I don't know enough about past us politics to make a comment on that.

I can see mine while I'm standing tall. Can the OP say the same?

@ChetB71379 I can see mine while I'm standing tall. Can the OP say the same?

Thanks for proving my point.
Liberals don't care, don't brag and don't waive their dicks around like a Confederate flag.

Please understand that the worth of a human is not measured by the girth of his or her pudendum.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc just as I suspected all along +1Reply

Hard to believe. Both of my bils in the us are T supporters....and they like to come across as macho macho men! Who knew?

lol Now we know! lol

way to flip flop. one day fragile masculinity is seen as tolerance the next day you use it against men. keep wearing your mask of makeup so we can't see you for who you really are.

penis enlargements are to live up to the unreal vision woman have for real men.

@unknowncondition way to flip flop. one day fragile masculinity is seen as tolerance the next day you use it against men. keep...

Fragile masculinity is not about being effeminate, it is about being afraid to be seen as effeminate.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc just as I suspected all along +2Reply

If a man beats his wife because of his erectile dysfunction , does he need more or less testosterone, just saying

@VicZinc If a man beat his wife for any reason he needs to spend time behind bars.

it was kind of a hypothetical like what's worst .. can't get up but he won't beat you

Man.. now I don't know what to do after reading that.

I know!!...I'll vote for Democrats and become a tough guy!!