Noise machines are amazing. They can lull you to sleep. Animal sounds? I'm not sure about them. I love animals but if I heard a cow mooing in my place I might over-react. Or something. Here...the sounds of dust bunnies mating might be soothing...though.

The sound of a fan...good. Water trickling makes me want to pee. The sound of someone reading the bible ...now that might always put me to sleep.

Sukiesnows avatar Animals & Nature
5 7

Try Dr. Phil, he'll put you to sleep in about 2 seconds. lol

@StarzAbove Try Dr. Phil, he'll put you to sleep in about 2 seconds. lol

Omg. Wtf. Now here we have Lucinda...who's daughter has tried to kill her many times...even though she says she loves her...meanwhile Lucinda's boyfriend is threatening to leave her since he wants Nothing to do with the family... Kill me now. Please Dr Phil...quit soon...or join Jerry what's his name.

I have one of those things, and I really enjoyed it before it ended up in drawer. The sound of rain, thunder, and certain animals sounding off is actually is soothing to me.

Thanks for reminding me, of how soothing even "canned" nature sounds can be. :)

@Piper2 I have one of those things, and I really enjoyed it before it ended up in drawer. The sound of rain, thunder...

I wish they were programmable. If I could make a program to suit me with nature sounds...that would certainly be Nice. And I don't know about you...but once the nature sounds like waves beating on the shore start looping...it's a big turn off.