do you judge people who use cash. I once heard only poor people use cash. then I went down a highway and couldn't get through the toll because I didn't have 42 $ cash on me. I offered a debit card , but they said I couldn't use it Instead of making a scene I just drove off without paying. I got a ticket in the mail for that one. The ticket said don't send cash.

58% cash rules 17% I never use it 25% i'm the person inline paying in change
unknownconditions avatar Money & Economics
2 12
@2834882

I agree, it doesn't matter at all how others pay for their merchandise.

My mom has access to my bank account. Anything I dont want her to know about, I use cash. I also use cash as an emergency thing. I try to always have $20 on me just in case.

eli666s avatar eli666 cash rules +3Reply

I usually use cash when buying Christmas gifts, only because if the person has to make an exchange I want them to have the money. I see nothing wrong with anyone using cash...it can be the smart thing to do.

@2834941

You poor bastard with ya saline titties. 乂^◡^乂

I've never heard that, about only poor people using cash. In my own experience with bridge or highway tolls, debit or credit cards have not been a choice. With a toll that pricey, I believe you would have had other options, these days, if you hadn't just driven off without paying it.

Always use cash in the supermarket...

ThePrinceofWaless avatar ThePrinceofWales i'm the person inline paying in change 0Reply