ThePrinceofWaless avatar Jokes & Humour
4 9

what is this? lol. i have a wide gallery of weird music, but this has to top them all lol. i sure hope i don;t start singing this randomly lol

@deusvult what is this? lol. i have a wide gallery of weird music, but this has to top them all lol. i sure hope i don;t...

Spitting image used to be a TV show over here with puppet charicatures of politicians and famous people.This is a send up of the dreadful songs that appeared every summer-usually gaining popularity from being played in Spanish discos.The Birdie song was one.

@ThePrinceofWales Spitting image used to be a TV show over here with puppet charicatures of politicians and famous people.This is a...

yeah music ain't much better where I live either. the chicken dance was popular as i was growing up,

This was unfortunately a big hit here

@ThePrinceofWales This was unfortunately a big hit here

"i don;t wanna be a chicken, i don;t wanna be a duck, so i shake my butt butt butt" lol

I like this song lol

Anonymous